PDA

View Full Version : Book how to rape and molest babies

Stark
11-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Holy god this will piss you off

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=5358-disturbing-instruction-book-on-how-to-rape

Humbled Infidel
11-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Holy god this will piss you off

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=5358-disturbing-instruction-book-on-how-to-rape

WTF:nono:

Stark
11-06-2008, 11:41 AM
WTF:nono:

I am half way relieved somebody said it was a "hoax" but for god sake there are simply things you dont fucking joke about.
I'm sure at the end it was some fuckin Hippie and he os going to call it "performance art" :roleyes::roleyes: like that japanes guy who ate the fetus or made it look like he ate it.

WaffenSS
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
fucking sick bastards, either way they should be shot. I know it must be horrible to have that urge inside of you and feel attacted to kids and there is nothing you can do about it, but you always have a contiounce.
Nobody can tell me there is anything out there that MAKES you do shit, you still make a decissiona and if the decission is to molest a kid its game over for these guys.
Just my two cent

Humbled Infidel
11-06-2008, 11:56 AM
fucking sick bastards, either way they should be shot. I know it must be horrible to have that urge inside of you and feel attacted to kids and there is nothing you can do about it, but you always have a contiounce.
Nobody can tell me there is anything out there that MAKES you do shit, you still make a decissiona and if the decission is to molest a kid its game over for these guys.
Just my two cent

I agree! My 2 cents....If someone molest a child, they die - they do not go to jail and lives for years they go straight to their death and to hell

Woodbutcher824
11-06-2008, 12:16 PM
I have a better idea, put all Peds in one room and toss in a few thermite grenades and watch them dance! :excited::excited::excited:

PatrioticKnight
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm not even going to click on the link, this is fucking disgusting.

Toki
12-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm not even going to click on the link, this is fucking disgusting.

Agreed, plus the YNC or what ever has more sick gore than AC.

PatrioticKnight
12-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Yeah I know about the YNC.com but what is stated above, is horrible.