PDA

View Full Version : Military could quell Chicago?!

nastyleg
04-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Lawmakers: Military could quell Chicago violence

CHICAGO (AP) - Two Illinois lawmakers say violence has become so rampant in Chicago that the National Guard must be called in to help.

Chicago Democratic Reps. John Fritchey and LaShawn Ford made a public plea to Gov. Pat Quinn on Sunday to deploy troops.

The request comes amid a recent surge in violent crime, including a night last week that saw seven people killed and 18 wounded, mostly by gunfire.

Fritchey says Chicago has had 113 homicide victims this year. He says the police department has done a commendable job, but its resources are stretched thin.

Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis says he appreciates the lawmakers' frustration and willingness to help, but doubts the National Guard is the best answer.

A message left for Quinn wasn't returned Sunday.

http://www.ktar.com/index.php?nid=509&sid=1287902

nastyleg
04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
To me this is a very dangerous and slippery slope that those two tread upon. Do they realize that once martial law is declared all of those death row inmates get killed (yes their are assigned bullets and shooters to do this in every super max prison, my medic NCOIC is one of them). Mandatory curfews and those that violate will get either arrested or shot. Check points throughout the city. Armed convoys patrolling the city. Do those two even have a clue as to what type of message that sends across the US. Fuck the rest of the world but in the US the ramifications are more harsh than a priest fucking a choir boy on Easter Sunday while he is video taping it in front of the congregation. Riots are just gonna be the tip of the iceberg. Wow I really hope all of the AC community that lives in Chicago and the surrounding areas (as ACORN they can help you register in another county or state if you want) to vote these two retarded, inbreed, mouth breathing, oxygen stealing, space wasting, worthless, scum sucking, cum guzzling, fucktards out!!!!!!!

dmaxx3500
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
ya,but in Chicago it might help,we'd just have to start rounding up the ''worst of the worst'' mayor Daley and the city console then the gang bangers second

MickDonalds
04-27-2010, 10:22 AM
This will NEVER happen. No way. Chicago is very anti-military as it is (I lived in the metro area for 4 years), and Chicago isn't NEAR as bad as downtown Detroit is as far as homicides and crime. They should fire the Detroit Police department and save some money by activating Military Police Brigades, both Marine and Army. You could fill "Volunteer Battalions" for MP's in the Guard and Reserve that want a stateside tour, and it would be an invaluable training scenario resource for MP's slated to go to A'stan or Iraq.

Yono
04-27-2010, 12:16 PM
To me this is a very dangerous and slippery slope that those two tread upon. Do they realize that once martial law is declared all of those death row inmates get killed (yes their are assigned bullets and shooters to do this in every super max prison, my medic NCOIC is one of them). Mandatory curfews and those that violate will get either arrested or shot. Check points throughout the city. Armed convoys patrolling the city. Do those two even have a clue as to what type of message that sends across the US. Fuck the rest of the world but in the US the ramifications are more harsh than a priest fucking a choir boy on Easter Sunday while he is video taping it in front of the congregation. Riots are just gonna be the tip of the iceberg. Wow I really hope all of the AC community that lives in Chicago and the surrounding areas (as ACORN they can help you register in another county or state if you want) to vote these two retarded, inbreed, mouth breathing, oxygen stealing, space wasting, worthless, scum sucking, cum guzzling, fucktards out!!!!!!!

Although it does sound to harsh to use in Chicago, it sounds like that COULD quell all the violence.

dmaxx3500
04-27-2010, 08:56 PM
i can see it now M1A1 Abarms tanks on lake shore drive,

ianstone
04-28-2010, 07:19 AM
Corruption needs to stop, because it is rife
and damaging the very fabric of our society.
Capitalism can breed a positive example.
Sadly, it is closely aligned with corruption
This is political Russian roulette!
There is an old adage," show me a millionaire
and I will show you a corrupt man
Show me an honest hard working man and
I will show you a fool, who struggles to make
ends meet because he works for a corrupt millionaire"
There is no such thing as wealth shearing,
and who says what is a fair days work for a fair pay