PDA

View Full Version : Obama assasination? Will it happen?

Stark
11-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Right of the bat, you militant nazi fucks can go straight back to stormfront let's keep it nice and civil folks.

So the rudimentary Question, with all the angry white men in the Montana mountains will there be another serious assassination attempt? And will they succeed this time?

Gentlemen (and humble) make your bets.

Oh and of course we want to hear all your whacky and crazy ideas who and why...

Cruality
11-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Will it happen no, is there a chance DEFINETLY. Do I want it to happen NO, would it sadden me YES. Would I be pissed off YES, will I be greatly disappointed in this nation YES.

Stark
11-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Will it happen no, is there a chance DEFINETLY. Do I want it to happen NO, would it sadden me YES. Would I be pissed off YES, will I be greatly disappointed in this nation YES.

I personaly think they will try and I don;t think I need to say who i'm talking about... home grown terrorism is the worse

Stark
11-05-2008, 04:00 PM

oh and go and get a fucking avatar, get with the program :P

Cruelbreed
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
We cannot let that happen.

Woodbutcher824
11-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Maybe we should ask Hillary.:roleyes:

Humbled Infidel
11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Right of the bat, you militant nazi fucks can go straight back to stormfront let's keep it nice and civil folks.

So the rudimentary Question, with all the angry white men in the Montana mountains will there be another serious assassination attempt? And will they succeed this time?

Gentlemen (and humble) make your bets.

Oh and of course we want to hear all your whacky and crazy ideas who and why...

No I don't think it'll happen! His security will be too tight. Conservatives are not into killing their own country men - but we do expect a lot from any POTUS. Live up to the standard or get impeached. He will be watched!

I think there's a better chance of him getting impeached than getting whacked.

Do I want him killed - No. But if he aides and enables our enemies then I might reconsider.

I have been told by many people they think he'll be assassinated. But I really cannot see that happening. I can see people being falsely accused of plotting to assassinate him. But today is too early.

I'm more into facts than guessing games.

Humbled Infidel
11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Maybe we should ask Hillary.:roleyes:

;) Oh - LOL...I didn't think about Hillary. Yep there is the Clinton Hit List. How many dead were on that? I've not seen that in about a year. I might need to go back and change my vote in this poll. lol

Cruelbreed
11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Man I humble, I really hope Obama becomes a great president just for you. But I do agree, if he aides and sides with negative powers and is obviously anti-american (slight slight slight slight chance) I will side with you.

Humbled Infidel
11-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Man I humble, I really hope Obama becomes a great president just for you. But I do agree, if he aides and sides with negative powers and is obviously anti-american (slight slight slight slight chance) I will side with you.

Thanks Tavarez - that would sure be a great surprise!

I'm outta here guys we have tornado's 30 minutes away from me and heading my way.

Stark
11-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks Tavarez - that would sure be a great surprise!

I'm outta here guys we have tornado's 30 minutes away from me and heading my way.

Don't forget to take the camera and roll us a film if you get hit ;)

All the best

Humbled Infidel
11-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Don't forget to take the camera and roll us a film if you get hit ;)

All the best

It ended up going East of me. It was really nasty...I don't think any ever touched the ground though.

Cruelbreed
11-06-2008, 01:32 AM
not going to lie, I hate this fucking thread :) I want to pew pew it to hell.

Stark
11-06-2008, 07:19 AM

:thumbup:

Woodbutcher824
11-06-2008, 08:26 AM

"Pew Pew" ?!?!?!?!?!????:roleyes:

Stark
11-06-2008, 08:38 AM
"Pew Pew" ?!?!?!?!?!????:roleyes:

lol I was thinking the same thing :lol::lol:

Cruelbreed
11-06-2008, 05:01 PM
pew pew, pew pew

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/SwearingLittleNad/StewieLaserGun.jpg

Woodbutcher824
11-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Tavarez, that's cheating, you can't bring out the big guns. :freakout:

Remember boys, fingers off the triggers and safeties on. :drillsergeant:

WinstonSmith2600
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Our gov is gearing up to kill our president so they can blame it on the people so they can enslave us even more. What is sad is that the people are actually stupid enough to think that the people instead of the gov will be responsible for it.

Cruality
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Our gov is gearing up to kill our president so they can blame it on the people so they can enslave us even more. What is sad is that the people are actually stupid enough to think that the people instead of the gov will be responsible for it.

Explain, what makes you think this? Why would they kill him, what gain would there be?

andyedm85
11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
watched 85 year old man from texas on the news wearing suit/tie and a stetson saying "they don't think like us" it's not a question if it's going to happen as to when! i hope not.

andyedm85
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
some shades of red don't fade with time. get the sun screen

Cruality
11-06-2008, 10:38 PM
With the excitement around the world, if that happened it'd really ruin it.

Headshot.
11-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Who gives a fuk anyway?

Normulator
11-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Do to the nature of the question. The thought police are already in full swing. So my answer will remain silent on it because ether way you answer it your phucked. So i''l vote like obunka votes in the senate. i vote present. Make up your minds just exactly what that means. Hey there my not be No wrong answers in this one.

Stark
11-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Do to the nature of the question. The thought police are already in full swing. So my answer will remain silent on it because ether way you answer it your phucked. So i''l vote like obunka votes in the senate. i vote present. Make up your minds just exactly what that means. Hey there my not be No wrong answers in this one.

Hey welcome back dude :)

Humbled Infidel
11-07-2008, 08:00 PM

Normie check out this article:

Rahm Emanuel's History gives us a glimpse into our future (http://twana.wordpress.com/)

God Help Us!!! My gloves are coming off.

Getcherbuiti
11-07-2008, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bf14G7_Jb4

I'm firing up the backhoe and starting to dig my shelter out back first thing in the morning.....:rip:

andyedm85
11-07-2008, 09:21 PM
can i borrow your backhoe when your done?

Humbled Infidel
11-07-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bf14G7_Jb4

I'm firing up the backhoe and starting to dig my shelter out back first thing in the morning.....:rip:

If you're BASH - Thank God you're here! I'd love some back bone back up:USA:

Cruality
11-21-2008, 04:00 PM
hooray for the most fucked up thread ever!

Humbled Infidel
11-23-2008, 06:26 PM
WASHINGTON — Law enforcement officials bracing for the largest crowds in inaugural history are preparing far-reaching security — thousands of video cameras, snipers, air patrols — to safeguard President-elect Barack Obama’s swearing-in.
People attending the ceremony and parade on Jan. 20 can expect to be searched by machines, security personnel or both. Precautions will range from the routine — magnetometers like those used at airports — to countersnipers trained to hit a target the size of a teacup saucer from 1,000 yards away. Plus undercover officers, bomb sniffing dogs and air patrols.
The Secret Service — the agency coordinating the security — also has assigned trained officials to identify and prevent cyber security risks. And, as it does at every inauguration, the service has mapped out escape routes for the 44th president.
In addition Washington’s 5,265 surveillance cameras, spread around the city, are expected to be fed into a multi-agency command center.
Read the rest here (http://patdollard.com/2008/11/snipers-due-at-inauguration/).

Cruelbreed
11-24-2008, 01:27 AM
He won't be killed, if so that's not a good sign at all.

Humbled Infidel
11-24-2008, 01:45 AM
He won't be killed, if so that's not a good sign at all.

The reason I posted that was because remember I said he wouldn't be because he will have great security that will prevent that. This just reaffirmed my previous thoughts.