PDA

View Full Version : How will America change now tha Obama is Presiden

Stark
11-05-2008, 02:03 PM
-The US Military will employ new strategies, like doing drive bys and holding their pistols sideways when they shoot.

-The Presidential Limo is in the shop right now, getting some 24s with spinners put on it, and some 15s in the back.

-Mother's Day to be renamed Baby Momma Day.

-Father's Day cancelled, due to it being racist against black people.

:D:D

Woodbutcher824
11-05-2008, 02:05 PM
-The US Military will employ new strategies, like doing drive bys and holding their pistols sideways when they shoot.

-The Presidential Limo is in the shop right now, getting some 24s with spinners put on it, and some 15s in the back.

:freakout::lol::thumbup:

Humbled Infidel
11-05-2008, 02:18 PM

You watch for 3 months then there will be no guessing. At that time I will then be able to say I told you so. Obama sucks! I won't say anymore words right now. The Obama Sucks is the nicest words I can utter about him!

Stark
11-05-2008, 03:08 PM
-21 gun salute to be replaced by pouring out a 40.
-Chicken to be declared the national bird.
-Menthol cigarettes to be declared a tax deductible item.
-The Southwest corner of the White House will have a three foot tall wall built near it, to shield The President and his friends from the wind in the winter time when they are rollin' snakeyes.
-Instead of veto power it will hence forth be known simply as "nigg@ Please"
-All winnings from spades, dice, and dominoes will henceforth be tax-free

:freakout:

Cruelbreed
11-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I think for the better. World wide respect. More identification with muslim, african, white, colored, black, green, blue, purple nations of the world. I think it's possible radical groups will be less hostile to the U.S. if Obama makes the correct movements and shows them that violence is not necessary. I'm hopefuly for a very bright and prosperious Iraqi future too. I think obama can help make the world feel comfortable again, I think there's a chance. I think we'll still product the awesome military technology we possess, but I think we'll have less reason to use them. I think there might be some form of change.

Woodbutcher824
11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
-21 gun salute to be replaced by pouring out a 40.
-Chicken to be declared the national bird.
-Menthol cigarettes to be declared a tax deductible item.
-The Southwest corner of the White House will have a three foot tall wall built near it, to shield The President and his friends from the wind in the winter time when they are rollin' snakeyes.
-Instead of veto power it will hence forth be known simply as "nigg@ Please"
-All winnings from spades, dice, and dominoes will henceforth be tax-free

:freakout:

Oh god not more!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_doh: