PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Idea for new troops

mp5punk
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Ok so im sure this idea has been brought up before but i just had a crazy idea for where the US can get a whole bunch more troops. The marines, and Army want killers, people who put pain aside and keep moving on, experienced fighters and so on. We (the united states) keep complaining that we have overcrowded prisons and short on money to store prisoners. Why don't we just get a ton of prisoners, send them to boot camp (kept under close surveillance) and then send them out to Iraq and Afghanistan. This would solve a few problems but cause a few.

Solve:
Not as many 19 year olds fighting a war, you have 25+ experienced fighters and rough people who are looking for a fight.
Would un-crowd a lot of prisons.

Cause:
If someone pissed off the prisoner and he lashed out in a violent way towards his own man.
What if he went A wall and abandoned his station?

Some good things to think about, i want to hear what you guys think.

MickDonalds
04-14-2010, 10:21 PM
LOL

Seriously?

The ARMY has enough people right now. In fact, we're OVERSTRENGTH. So much so that we're kicking people out left and right.

And we don't want people that forgo their lives so they could gangbang, hustle drugs to little kids and indsicrimately kill others for whatever reasons. The ideal soldiers believes in what he's doing, and believes in our country and the laws it uses to defend and protect its citizens. Subhuman shit that kill others and choose not to follow the rules shouldn't get a redeeming chance to turn their lives around by going to war. That PRVILEDGE (the priviledge of going to war) is reserved for people that are born for war, follow the rules in society and wish to make a better society for all.

If anything, we need to make slaves out of prisoners, which would be an easy way to run prisoners into early graves (by working them to nearly to death), and solving problems with state economies by using free labor to fix public works (bridges, levees, canals, etc) and not overburdening the state budget.

Deterrance works.

Mel
04-14-2010, 10:37 PM
I like your thinking MickDonalds...But I wouldn't want some screwhead working on a bridge I have to cross. Let'em dig ditches and such.