PDA

View Full Version : Self made AK47 - Now you can have an AK in 24h - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Stark
04-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Click here to see the step by step guide: http://www.apacheclips.com/files/24HRAK47.pdf

lord_donutz
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Does that thing work?

atrox6661
04-15-2010, 06:46 AM
Or goto a gun store and buy one for 300 bucks :D.

Amzi
04-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Go into Google and type in 'Chechen Guns' then the first result is the epitome of homemade.

ianstone
04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Why is it we have an overwhelming desire to kill.
When we should have an overwhelming desire to heal.
If guns would rid us of 99% of the bad guys, I would be content.
The reality is, bad guys have guns then I feel I should be able, to protect myself.
Before the .45 had left the barrel, the civil liberties groups would be screaming murder.
I miss the right to shoot hand guns in the UK but after the slaughter of those kids in Scotland, I have no complaints.
Now all the bad guys have guns and I have to rely on a strong wooden door.
And a very slow police response time, counted in hours.
Guns for me are designed to kill food, and to protect me and mine.
So guys, tell me what went wrong ?

Scott
04-16-2010, 08:04 AM
ian i'll tell you what went wrong in my opinion.... The GoverMent, the people of the land.

We have all backed down, in harsh reality i see as the bad guys winning, they should bring back the death penalty, and very strict laws for the use of guns.

Anyone bad guy caught with a gun should serve a minimum of 10 years, but again that won't ever fucking happen, i read in the paper 30% of prisoners have luxury items such as the PS3, tv, you rememebr Ian Hunterly who killed 2 11 year old girls back in 2002 i think it was. along with hes girlfriend sarah, well he has a digital television and her, well shes roaming the streets free.

Hell murderers get out within 8 years for being on good behaviour, everything is just fucked up.

ianstone
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi Scott,
I fear you are right, we can not regain the streets for the good people. I also think all this political correctness, will make us weaker and not more civilised. The UK has a system of rehabilitation not punishment and the prisons are all prisoner friendly., Prison staff are there to assist the offenders. That angers me greatly.
Yet where I am now we are overrun with travellers, and gangs of local youths who are a law onto themselves. We have support officers, a little like a policeperson in increased amounts yet, the graffiti, vandalism and thefts are worse.
Whilst I have been away my lawnmower was stolen, a petrol one worth about £50.00. Told the police, they said we don’t have the manpower for such things, would you like an incident number for you insurance.
I said it is only worth £50.00. He said, Hmm bet that is how much you have to pay on a claim. Not having a good day, are we sir. I'm now 56 and disabled, 20 years ago I would have probably been arrested for what I really wanted to say to the Bluebottle.

Pittsburgh
04-16-2010, 10:22 AM
It looks like those stringent gun control laws in liberal Chicago are working out real well for the people up there...

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police are investigating shootings around the city that left seven people dead and several more wounded in a matter of hours.

Police spokesman Officer Hector Alfaro says the first shooting happened at about 6 p.m. Thursday and that the attacks continued into the early hours of Friday in various neighborhoods.

Alfaro says police believe the shootings that left five men and one woman dead are unrelated. He says no arrests had been made as of early Friday.

At least two of the victims died in drive-by shootings, including 18-year-old DeAndre Morgan who was killed as he pushed his son down the street in a stroller. Two others were shot and wounded when someone in a pickup truck opened fire on a basketball game on the city's South Side.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/16/deadly-night-chicago-killed-shootings/

Scott
04-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey Ian, you are right its fucking silly, the Goverment is planning on spending 6BILLION on a new Underground Tube Network in London.... i mean WTF that money could be spent more on the troops and protecting the innocent!

you know whats even more worrying now....

BRITAIN is becoming a battleground for the notorious Bloods and Crips gangs that once brought fear to Los Angeles.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2932813/London-gangs-are-aligning-themselves-to-LA-based-Bloods-and-Crips.html

They we're tlaking a few weeks ago about gang problems here and they said to help resovle it would be to make Social Clubs in Areas for the youngsters to stay out of trouble and for them to do something....i am AFRAID its beyond that now.

if i had my own way i would have a gun with me at all times, any fucker who breaks the law around me or hurting anyone else would be shown a true punishment!

ianstone
04-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I am getting older, however, it is not the Great Britain I fought for. They used to call us little America because it follows on to us. Bored gangs of kids with access to weapons is well scary. As you grow older you feel much more vulnerable.
With a crap police force, we are at the mercy of others, younger and without any moral fibre, who would cut your throat as soon as look at you. In the UK justice is only for the rich and famous. A sad day man!

Sako
04-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Or goto a gun store and buy one for 300 bucks :D.

Black market 150 euros, why even bother selfmades:D:D:D