PDA

View Full Version : Israeli officials say Syria gives Hezbollah Scuds

bobdina
04-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Israeli officials say Syria gives Hezbollah Scuds

By MARK LAVIE
Associated Press Writer
B

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli defense officials say they believe Hezbollah has acquired Scud missiles from Syria that might be able to hit all of Israel.

The assessment came a day after Israel's president accused Syria of supplying the Lebanese guerrillas with the weapons for the first time. Israeli officials say the development would change the strategic balance in the region.

Some Scud missiles have a range of hundreds of miles (kilometers) and could reach any target in Israel.

The defense officials said there has been heightened tension on Israel's border with Lebanon recently against the background of news reports that Hezbollah was trying to get Scud missiles.

They spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

Yono
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Fuck with the best, die like the rest is all I am gonna say...

dmaxx3500
04-14-2010, 11:40 PM
i think we will see the Israelis do something soon ,there not real happy with our dear leader ''obama''

Pittsburgh
04-15-2010, 07:14 AM
i think we will see the Israelis do something soon ,there not real happy with our dear leader ''obama''

I can't say that I blame them. Just because we have a "leader" who lacks pride and a backbone, doesn't mean the rest of our allies do.

GTFPDQ
04-15-2010, 10:52 AM
So the Hezzies have a fucking great big indiscriminate weapon, to add to all the small indiscriminate rockets they have..... It ll end in tears.

ianstone
04-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Syria is well pissed at Israelis stance, and is sabre rattling. With Iran looking on,
they are just seeing who can piss higher up the wall.
If anything is going on and Mossad will deal with it, crisp, clean and effectively