PDA

View Full Version : help this guy,,Mr Snyder needs us

dmaxx3500
04-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Mr. Snyder need ours and everybody's help,he works in York pa,,I'm trying to find an address so somehow we can help him out,,can we picket this crap fake church or start suing them so they stop screwing with military funerals

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36449471/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

GTFPDQ
04-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Its surprising that they are still going and that a great deal of patience has been shown them.

I hope that Mr. Snyder gets his judgment and some peace for his family, his son and the families of all the others lost while serving their country.

sparkie
04-13-2010, 07:45 PM
At any point in time before the funerals, a restraining order can be issued. Meebe they should get it together,,,,,,,,Just my opinion.

dmaxx3500
04-13-2010, 11:00 PM
it would be a shame if these people got their butts kicked ,the next time they went out to protest,,all by accident of course,,

this just pisses me off that this scum can disturb heroes family's in there final time to put them to rest

nastyleg
04-14-2010, 01:41 PM
that's what that church wants. They want someone to act violently towards them. The leader of this misguided family was a lawyer and needs damages to help fund his outrageous and inflammatory lifestyle.

MickDonalds
04-14-2010, 08:06 PM
The Westboro Baptist church has been chased out of numerous funerals by angry familes and friends. They've had windows broken in their vehicles and have been threatened many times. Trust me though, somebody IS going to IED them, or snipe the ever living fuck out of them one of these days. I hope the local police just say "Oh well...I guess we don't have any evidence or suspect leads"

dmaxx3500
04-14-2010, 11:30 PM
wheres the ''hells angles'' or the ''mafia'' when we need them,then it couldn't be blamed on anybody with deep pockets

MickDonalds
04-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Hell....Let's cut deals with the paroled Aryan Brotherhood networks operating in regions. They're poor, and most will be back in prison anyways..

They're especially brutal. I'm willing to bet they'd side with the Government on this one.