PDA

View Full Version : Be on the lookout for new wikileaks video

Sixx
04-06-2010, 08:28 PM
***Sources have also given WikiLeaks an encrypted military video from a May 2009 attack in western Afghanistan
which killed over 100 civilians, including many women and children, through bombs. The U.S. Military has said it would release the video, but it has not.

WikiLeaks, which has successfully decrypted the footage, is currently devoting intensive resources to provide context to the footage, including tracking down witnesses and military experts. But this is expensive***

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/04/hype-conspiracy-or-must-see-tv-wikileaks-to-unveil-drone-video/#ixzz0kKjZtUg0
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread558846/pg1

perocity
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Nice dig my eyes are peeled.

nastyleg
04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
just watched on fox news the argument between a skeptical lawyer and the code pink founder over the video. She says and i quote "ROE is too loose". I lost it and damn near threw the TV a punch. I have calmed down. ROE's are not loose at all. Prime example of restrictive ROE's. You are the tail gunner in a convoy travelling down MSR Tampa (Tikrit bypass) when you notice a car that is speeding up towards you that is not following the flow of traffic. Step 1) Show the driver a VS-17 panel that has been turned into a flag...or a stop sign like the ones crossgaurds use. 2) You pick up your M-4 and hold it above your head sideways. 3) you then lower the M-4 to bring the sights down on the driver(point it at him). 4) Warning shot fired to the front side of the driver when the back drop is cleared of people standing on the sides of the road. 5) Fire shots from your M-4 into the engine block of the car to hope and pray that the small 5.56 round does damage to stop it.5b)call up to the battalion TOC that you fired warning shots 6)Transition to your crew serve weapon to kill the driver. 7) STOP the convoy to find out why he was driving fast on your convoy (even if it only goes as far as step 5) and see if medical attention is needed. 8) fill out all the 2823's you can get your hands on in order to satisfy the C-o-C and hope that you do not get introuble for a wrong shoot. Yes that is the complete ROE of a standard convoy. When dismounted you have to get fired upon, call it up, request clearence, have POSID on the shooter, take a few more rounds , return fire, RTB fill out shit ton of 2823's and wait to see if it was a "clean shoot". I shit you not that is what it is like. For the Code Pinko's founder to say the ROE's are too loose i fucking lost it.

lord_donutz
04-08-2010, 08:50 PM
The name "Code Pink" says it all.....No military experience, so how the hell do they know anything about the rules of engagement? I bet they got their shit from war movies.