PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Miracles

Sixx
04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I normally do not care for liveleak vids, But I thought this wacky guy was funny.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1270412774

Mel
04-04-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't know if they have a brain.:lol:

nastyleg
04-05-2010, 12:35 AM
hahaha fucking funny

lord_donutz
04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Hahahahahahahaha holy shit! I was laughing the whole time, Allah Fish! Allahu Fishbar!

ianstone
04-09-2010, 05:21 AM
This guy should be on a world tour, ha ha ha ha

Markoxx
04-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha god damn hahahahahahahaha

JOG12
04-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Middle eastern culture is in LOVE with miracles. I was invited to a miracle along with my family to this one house.

They claimed that their mary statue tilted it's head down, and claimed that before her head would look straight up.

You can automatically tell that they worked with the clay or something, because behind the neck it's all dried up and cracked. There were literally like 50 to 70 people around that house, so much that cops were nearby. Literally, everyone was putting flowers on top of the statue, and even throwing in cash. The family took about 25 people into the house to explain the miracle and also tell how there house is visited by angels or some shit. This one guy claimed to have taken a picture of a jesus pic in the house, and when the picture was seen, there was a bright light next to his head, "symbolizing that Mary was there with him," and you can automatically tell that it was photoshopped. I mean, tons of people were there giving money and believing in that baloney. The family carved or melted the material to make the head go down, so obvious, especially with the dried drippings.

Some people knew it was fake to, by the looks of their faces, and mumblings and those people left. But still, there were 50+ people who were being fooled by it. At least the food was good.

joedan
04-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Poor the Goat. I'll bet that thing has been humped by every fanatic on the block all trying to father the next Mohammad. Sheesh. :evilgrin0039: