PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people so afraid of Barrack Obama?

Cruality
11-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I mean truthfully fellas, is the man really THAT BAD? Does he have some hidden agenda, is their proof to any of it? There's so much horse shit being spewed from every side. What's the damn truth?

Stark
11-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I mean truthfully fellas, is the man really THAT BAD? Does he have some hidden agenda, is their proof to any of it? There's so much horse shit being spewed from every side. What's the damn truth?

he's black... don't believe it don't want to believe I don;t give a shit but when it comes down to the bottom truth, THAT is the No1 reason people are afraid of him.
Me I'm not afraid of him, the guy has brutal 11inch arms looks like an Aids patient and wears glasses... fuck that I ain't afraid of Obama.

Humbled Infidel
11-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Well now, I can't post the video! That sucks...But here's the link.

;) YouTube - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Redux Enjoy guys!

Cruelbreed
11-03-2008, 10:45 PM
There's still nothing factual at all, we need facts to form valuable opinions.

Humbled Infidel
11-03-2008, 11:39 PM

There's no need to put facts out now. They've been out and people have already made their minds up. Tonight, I'm through with the election. I'll vote tomorrow as will all others.

I'm not gonna stress out over it - it's now time for fun! ;)

Woodbutcher824
11-04-2008, 11:51 AM

One thing I have learned and this came from someone that I respect very much.

He always said "Don't do anything without intel, and you have to take the good with bad."

Sometimes you need to find the facts out yourselves, or we will never learn. Never go by what someone or something tells you. If you have gut feelings with really good instincts, go with that, research should be your favorite tool.

Remember everyone has an opinion, whether it is good or bad, we as a people have to learn from it.

Humble is right in saying, most people let somebody do their thinking for them or they do nothing at all.

We all have a part in history, we need to make choices go or bad and then learn from them.

Cruelbreed
11-04-2008, 05:32 PM
The only issue, is all the stuff that has been taken out of context. Think about it, we can go through most or all of our lives and somewhere somehow find something and make it seem a certain way. I can't recall how many times in the past I may have believed or thought something, then revised my decision later and realized I was wrong. That's the difficult in it all, judging who a person really is not only through their past but through how they've grown :D:m1helmet::USA:

Humbled Infidel
11-04-2008, 11:44 PM
The only issue, is all the stuff that has been taken out of context. Think about it, we can go through most or all of our lives and somewhere somehow find something and make it seem a certain way. I can't recall how many times in the past I may have believed or thought something, then revised my decision later and realized I was wrong. That's the difficult in it all, judging who a person really is not only through their past but through how they've grown :D:m1helmet::USA:

Our problem here is we only seem to want to see Obama in public but his character is who he is in private. That matters greatly.