PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

LimaEchoEcho
04-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself,,my name is humpty! hehe, sorry, actually it's Lee and been interested in the military/military history since I was a little kid listening to my Grandpa talk about fighting in the Pacific. I am trying to re-enlist in the US Army in a reserve status or the Ohio National Guard but I was injured and am working towards getting back. I live in Cleveland, OH.

I work 3rd shift and came across this site while doing a search for the shootout scene in the movie "Heat", and this site was able to get past the blocks in place at my job, so I have been hooked ever since.

BTW, I have a question. I love the site and visit almost daily. I would like to pimp the site to get some of my fellow brothers and friends hip to it, but when I go to post a video on Facebook nobody can ever see the vid. Am I doing something wrong, or does it just generic link to the site? Thx!

Mel
04-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Just wanted to say welcome aboard Lee,I can't help you with your problem because I'm a tecno dummy...But I hope you enjoy your stay.There's plenty of knowledgeable folks here that will help.

Sixx
04-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Maybe this will help you bro...http://www.ehow.com/how_2253097_post-youtube-video-facebook.html
Other than that I wouldn't know. I never fucked with facebook.

ianstone
04-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Welcome !

nastyleg
04-04-2010, 12:00 AM
welcome

joelee
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Welcome Lee, My name is Lee also, butJoe is my first. I have never had a problem sending vids to FB, so I can't help you there. Do you use Real Player? If not you can download one free @ realplayer.com.

GTFPDQ
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
In an act of solidarity I have changed my name to LEE also.... But just call me Charlie.

Welcome.

Markoxx
04-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Welcome and enjoy

Pittsburgh
04-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Hello and nice to meet you.