PDA

View Full Version : RIP wanny1971 (i'm not really dead)

wanny1971
04-01-2010, 05:16 PM
its a black day for me .. as some of you may be aware i veiw apache clips with a PS3
this morning i swiched on my machine to find a.. 'your system needs an update' message
these updates happen regularly adding new features
BUT this time sony in there 'dumb' wisdom have removed something called linux support or the ability to use a OS (operation system) other than a sony OS (for security resons to stop hackers)
the result.. NO VIDEO'S CAN BE VEIWED on my beloved apache clips
for me I'VE DIED AND I'M IN PURGATORY...
so it looks like you guys won't be seeing much of me in the future
not gunna fully leave in the hope of some miracle restoring my video veiwing capabilities or finding a PC so i can return
just so that you guys know i'm grateful for the laughs/education/mates and kick ass videos that you guys have allowed me to be part of.. there's too many to mention (but you know who you are)
STARK cheers for making this site .. while it lasted 4 me it was a real blast
i'm off now...too see if i can find a cliff to throw myself off while holding a PS3 (fucking thing is coming with me) LOL
until my return... i love you all.. CHEERS AC

nastyleg
04-01-2010, 05:24 PM
good luck and get a laptop

Toki
04-01-2010, 06:46 PM
The PS3 supports flash on the web browser. I watch AC on my PS3 all the time.

Mel
04-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Damn Wanny....:( Hope to see you back soon,Your a real asset to the laughter around here.You make my day some times with those crazy comments.

wanny1971
04-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Damn Wanny....:( Hope to see you back soon,Your a real asset to the laughter around here.You make my day some times with those crazy comments.

nasty and mel ..not fully dead just not as active WANNYS A ZOMBIE LOL ..(photo's i can still view)

Tokenvi.. have you updated your PS3 with the latest 3.21 update.. and AC videos still work ???
let me know plz matey

Sixx
04-01-2010, 11:48 PM
You do not have a PC? :P

ianstone
04-02-2010, 06:08 AM
Hey guy, I'm new good to meet you, hope to read some of your comments soon.

Markoxx
04-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Dude go buy a PC u dont need to buy a new one, they are cheap, anyway its sad yo cant view the vids anymore. hope u will solve this problem.

cheers

gremlin
04-02-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm gonna steal ya a laptop, hold on a mo

Toki
04-02-2010, 09:33 AM
nasty and mel ..not fully dead just not as active WANNYS A ZOMBIE LOL ..(photo's i can still view)

Tokenvi.. have you updated your PS3 with the latest 3.21 update.. and AC videos still work ???
let me know plz matey
They should. The new update doesn't address the web browsers functions. I'll see this afternoon.

Scott
04-02-2010, 09:44 AM
I done this update last night on my brother in laws PS3, i read it and thought "what a load of shit" its quite worrying since im getting a ps3 soon... and was hoping to put linux on it, never mind!