PDA

View Full Version : How much do you love or hate liveleak?

Stark
11-01-2008, 06:40 PM
I hate fuckin liveleak, they bought Ogrish when the place was awesome, they raped us back in the days.

Woodbutcher824
11-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I hear you brother.
It just not the same, becoming too PC.
Fuck PC!!!:mad:

Cruelbreed
11-01-2008, 09:24 PM
What'd they do to ogrish, get rid of it?

Stark
11-02-2008, 01:44 PM
I hear you brother.
It just not the same, becoming too PC.
Fuck PC!!!:mad:

hahab woody I get you, it CANNOT stand PC, I'm probably the most none pc person on this planet and wife needs to constantly remind me not to be direct, she says it's rude but I just don't think I need to walk on eggshells with everybody, fuck that, so yes I'm total with you brother.

What'd they do to ogrish, get rid of it?
Well when I joined ogrish back 10 years ago under my first username, they had a system where you post and people can comment I cannot really remember how it worked, but than one day out of nowhere Ogrish.com was linked to Liveleak (nobody ever heard of liveleak) and people went nuts, but that changed soon and they simply accepted that ogrishforum was for hardcore gore and liveleak for the offbeat news somewhat outthere news source.
But they killed Ogrish than an there... terrible.

joelee
06-09-2010, 11:39 AM
FUCK LIVELINK! this site is KILLING my relationship with the old lady, but it is worth it!
Stark , you have got the perfect balance of nut jobs ,and know it alls ,and comedy. It is a box bud. :)

death2mooj
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
liveleak sucks, ogrish was cool back in the day.....but at the same time its not kickass like apacheclips. Seeing mutilated people is cool and all but it really doesnt phase me and it gets boring. Seeing videos of 30mm wrecking scumbags overseas never gets old though.

Sixx
06-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Liveleak is for faggots.
theYNC is for pussy faggots.
Ogrish was decent. The ogrish frontpage was pretty awesome.

Apacheclips is the place to be.

The best gore site ever was Murman.com It got shut down a longtime ago mid 90's. It had some motherfucking rare ass gore pics that will never be seen again...I have yet to come across any from that site flaoting around. It's existence is pretty much forgotten, however you still might see a link to it on old ass gore sites from the 90's now http://www.home.pon.net/zip/links/sick/sick.htm

fallen-ink
06-21-2010, 07:35 PM
www/theync/com is the new orgish...
apparently...
not as gd as I remember.. but close enough!

sullahp1978
06-22-2010, 01:35 AM
the page itself isn't too bad imo but it would seem that 90% of all the internet's trolls seem to live there.

decent page - shit community.

cormack
06-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Liveleak is nothing but a shitstain on the underpants of the internet

ianstone
06-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Liveleak is the hemorrhoids of life, a real pain in the ass,
of the open and, honest straight talking.