PDA

View Full Version : When your ideas suck, just call the other side a bunch of racists.

scoutsout80
03-30-2010, 12:08 AM
From Uber Pig on blackfive.net

I don't like to post political stuff too much around here. But I noticed that MoveOn.org, a Democratic Party organ led by a group of white Berkeley liberals, has a petition up, and which you can sign here, that calls on the leaders of the Republican Party to:

Unequivocally condemn bigotry and hate among your supporters, and make clear that those who embrace it have no place in your party and that you reject their support.
Make clear that you will not tolerate fear-mongering and coded appeals to racism from officials in the Republican Party, at any level.
A couple of points, which I'll offer in rebuttal:

The Chairman of the Republican National Committee, unlike Wes Boyd, Joan Blades, and Eli Pariser, is African American. His name is Michael Steele. Seriously. No, really. I'm not kidding. You don't believe me? Try the Google machine.
As long as Boyd, Blades, and Pariser are going to sanctimoniously and disingenuously condemn bigotry and hate, now would be an excellent time to apologize for paying $65,000 to the New York Times to run their infamously dickheaded "General Betray-Us" ad, in which they accused a patriotic, hard working soldier, doing his best to fight a difficult war in Iraq, of a) lying and b) treason.

nastyleg
03-30-2010, 02:06 AM
omiting facts is a time honored tradition with libirals..why stop now

ianstone
03-30-2010, 05:08 AM
Hell ,we are open minded grown ups. IF your babe or wife says, does my butt look big in this? What you gonna say? Are you going to strike a blow for truth and freedom? Yeah right.
Welcome to the real world.