PDA

View Full Version : Jihad-loving youtube accounts

JOG12
03-25-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Qasab1#p/u

Check out this guys friends too, better yet check this guy out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thaliban1

fucking assholes, I'm going to spam the shit out of them.

JOG12
03-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Heres another.

http://www.youtube.com/user/talibjan02

Toki
03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
X is not your personal army.

Besides, it's Youtube. Combat footage there is for 'tards.

JOG12
03-25-2010, 07:30 PM

Understandable, its just that these accounts make me sick. These people support the Taliban, or any other islamic terrorist group. Just trying to share this.

Sixx
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Understandable, its just that these accounts make me sick. These people support the Taliban, or any other islamic terrorist group. Just trying to share this.

Yeah, It sucks....that's why I usually stay away from those bullshit sites.

Americans pretending they fucking jihadis.......Eurotrash constantly talking shit about Americans and their way of life. I'm sick of it all.
That's why I get aggressive when I see those retards coming here and try to use AC as a platform for their filth.

I hate those mother fuckers with a passion. You can tell who the real jihadi propagandists are...and they are rare. The rest are wannabe impostors jumping on the Anti-American bandwagon. However youtube does have a handful of legit Islamic propagandists....which they rally up the fakers.
They hide behind their sticky ass keyboards because the are too pussy to tell that kind of shit to someone's face.

Man you just set me off thinking about those pukes.......Thanks buddy :)

Now I want to victimize someone.

JOG12
03-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah, It sucks....that's why I usually stay away from those bullshit sites.

Americans pretending they fucking jihadis.......Eurotrash constantly talking shit about Americans and their way of life. I'm sick of it all.
That's why I get aggressive when I see those retards coming here and try to use AC as a platform for their filth.

I hate those mother fuckers with a passion. You can tell who the real jihadi propagandists are...and they are rare. The rest are wannabe impostors jumping on the Anti-American bandwagon. However youtube does have a handful of legit Islamic propagandists....which they rally up the fakers.
They hide behind their sticky ass keyboards because the are too pussy to tell that kind of shit to someone's face.

Man you just set me off thinking about those pukes.......Thanks buddy :)

Now I want to victimize someone.

No problem. XD

Your damn right about the fakers and the legit ones. Anywho, all these guys can burn in hell for all I care.

Toki
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM

It's easier to block them. I've had haters attack my videos a few times. Blocking works like a charm. My account is linked below.

Youtube.com/TokenWhiteGuyAGR

joelee
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
I just went to one and it showed a guy crawling through sewage to place a box/bag under a Bradley. Where was thier infantry support? Anyway the clip just ends. Does youtube not let them show the result, or did they fuck it up themselves?

Sixx
03-25-2010, 11:18 PM
http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2123.htm <--------------------good read about our e-jihadi friends
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/03/27/50920.aspx <-----------use this if you do not have a membership with MEMRI

Joe, Youtube usually allows it. I think the uploader fucked up.

Was it the video of the stationary Bradley by some buildings and the insurgent crept up and put the bag that began to smoke underneath the Bradley? If so, I believe that Bradley was abandoned.

There are a few more videos out there with them sneaking up on manned Bradleys as well.
AC has them all pretty much...but we cant see them anymore due to the insurgent media ban.

nastyleg
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
I just went to one and it showed a guy crawling through sewage to place a box/bag under a Bradley. Where was thier infantry support? Anyway the clip just ends. Does youtube not let them show the result, or did they fuck it up themselves?

We had that vid here before we got rid of all of that shit. Infantry was either on a foot patrol or inside my guess would be on a foot patrol and the bradley was providing over watch....but noone was watching it other than the terrorists.

MickDonalds
03-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Umm I was behind the Bradley in my CAIMAN MRAP and I alerted the Bradley driver, so he turned the shifters, and reversed, turning the insurgents head into a pile of Lasagna.

*I wish!*

Sixx
03-26-2010, 02:59 AM
Umm I was behind the Bradley in my CAIMAN MRAP and I alerted the Bradley driver, so he turned the shifters, and reversed, turning the insurgents head into a pile of Lasagna.

*I wish!*

Damn, you butthole :) You had me believing you.....hahaha

JOG12
03-26-2010, 06:24 AM
One of the yotube accounts of these jihad-lovers posted a vid of an ambush on NATO troops and their convoys. Youtube probably doesn't know about it yet because it was posted 2 days ago.

Sixx
03-26-2010, 01:19 PM
One of the yotube accounts of these jihad-lovers posted a vid of an ambush on NATO troops and their convoys. Youtube probably doesn't know about it yet because it was posted 2 days ago.

GayTube could careless as long as it is generating hits/views. They love and cater to these pieces of shit.
Send them a complaint and see what the response is.

Fuck youtube.....I'd love to DDoS attack that site and bring it down. But I cant afford to get slapped with a lawsuit or go to jail.

JOG12
03-26-2010, 03:23 PM
GayTube could careless as long as it is generating hits/views. They love and cater to these pieces of shit.
Send them a complaint and see what the response is.

Fuck youtube.....I'd love to DDoS attack that site and bring it down. But I cant afford to get slapped with a lawsuit or go to jail.

Agreed.

DefensorFortis
03-29-2010, 09:31 AM

That is why I stopped going to youtube and started going here.

Scott
03-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Damn, you butthole :) You had me believing you.....hahaha

haha me 2....thanks JOG for making my blood boil again, these guys do nothing but really fucking piss me off, it makes me want to fucking split their head in 2 just to satisfy me and many others in this world.

Half of the fakers are fucking idiots who have no life and that have failed in life

ianstone
03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey Guys, Fuck them, don't give them house room. They feed on propaganda.
You know as I do they are spineless shit, a big fish in a little pond.
Deep breath and say those two words and two numbers that terrifies them all,
AH64. I rest my case!

cormack
03-30-2010, 04:50 AM
one of the accounts has been susspended !

Sixx
03-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey Guys, Fuck them, don't give them house room. They feed on propaganda.
You know as I do they are spineless shit, a big fish in a little pond.
Deep breath and say those two words and two numbers that terrifies them all,
AH64. I rest my case!

I agree. However it does not solve the problem.
You cannot let these fucks win their propaghanda war. There are tons of weak minded individuals that fall for this Islamic extremist bullshit everyday. And some day these same weak minded individuals will become leaders in our nations and dictate policies.

Someone has to fight them. You cant win if you remain silent while their online armies grow daily.