PDA

View Full Version : karma club

wanny1971
03-24-2010, 01:16 PM
now that karma been running for a while and more members are accumulating karma
thought it would be nice start a thread for these folk to be recognised for there contributions
i'm looking for ideas/input....
names.. eg.. 'the mile high club'
maybe a new badge could be made??
a closed single list (mods edit as new folk reach 1000)
or an open thread for all to leave congratulation messages
what do you think ????any ideas are welcome :)

Stark
03-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Good idea mate,

I would go even a little further I am trying to implement an automatic shitkick whacked timeout for members that recieve a certain number of neg Karma points.

Sixx
03-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Just make Wanny the Karma King....I don't think anyone can compete with Wanny's Karma hehe...

But one a serious note, I would love to see people rewarded for their positive contributions.

Badges would be cool, A Karma Store would be cool too...where people with a set number of karma could select special badges and titles etc.
Either way it goes....I believe these valued AC members should definitely be rewarded.

JOG12
03-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Badges would be cool. Like you would give a badge to someone based on different things, accomplishments, what their known for, etc.

Sixx
03-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Badges would be cool. Like you would give a badge to someone based on different things, accomplishments, what their known for, etc.

Yeah I agree, Some sort of acheivement badges would be cool.

wanny1971
03-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah I agree, Some sort of acheivement badges would be cool.

HEY STARK MUTLEY SAYS... MEDALS MEDALS MEDALS LOL
(sorry pzycho .. don't bite me .. lol)
thanks guys ..keep em coming

Sixx
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
HEY STARK MUTLEY SAYS... MEDALS MEDALS MEDALS LOL
(sorry pzycho .. don't bite me .. lol)
thanks guys ..keep em coming

hehehe

I don't think you could ever make me go pitbull on your ass....You are just that good.
Well I take that back, I might be able get my slobbering jaws on you If suddenly become a Truther lol.

wanny1971
03-29-2010, 03:14 AM
i'm gunna be starting the 1k karma club recognition thread now theres a few of us..
just wondering if there is any way of making an 'easy to add too column table graphic'
example ...
number......name..................joined AC............... achived on........number of comments
...#1......wanny1971.......11th sept 2009........ 29th dec 2009...........?1000
...#2......joelee................24th Jan 2010..........27th march 2010........?1000
...#3......angusnra...........30th July 2009..........28th march 2010 .......?1000
its not a problem if it cant be done.. i'll just have to keep editing it as new members achive 1000..
still looking for input/ideas to add ... what do you think ??

ianstone
03-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Would like a lapel/ pin badge as everyone always asks me what they represent(BIG HINT)
Good deeds of friendship should be rewarded, thank you is good. Being proud of AC is a good thing

Any way is Karma, one of those long neck sheep ! ?

angusnra
03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Where's the naked females dancing on tables and dunking their giblets in my drink? I must be at the wrong place. Wanny. Wanny....WANNY ! Where you at? Get your ass in here. I'm lost. What do I do now? You said you needed some info, so here goes:
I'm 9 feet 14 inches tall
Weight, 109 pounds
Hobby: Blowing the little white parachute things off of dandelions into my neighbor's yard so he gets infested with the things because he's a dick.
Favorite color: Hot Brown
Favorite people: The ones only I can hear
Biggest ambition: Invent wireless telephone poles

wanny1971
03-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Where's the naked females dancing on tables and dunking their giblets in my drink? I must be at the wrong place. Wanny. Wanny....WANNY ! Where you at? Get your ass in here. I'm lost. What do I do now? You said you needed some info, so here goes:
I'm 9 feet 14 inches tall
Weight, 109 pounds
Hobby: Blowing the little white parachute things off of dandelions into my neighbor's yard so he gets infested with the things because he's a dick.
Favorite color: Hot Brown
Favorite people: The ones only I can hear
Biggest ambition: Invent wireless telephone poles

giggle .. sorry fresh out of dancing girls ...unless stark or a mod wants to volunteer lol
need the date you achieved your 1000 points and the number of comments you've made...(guess if you have too)
(you'll find number of comments at the top right of main page under your avitar)...no cheating lol