PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

KB1043
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey there AC community. I have been snooping for a while now and just got around to introducing myself. First Off I just want to say thanks to all of the VETS and current coalition service men and women. Without you folks this world would not be the same. Also, a big Thank you to Stark, you obvously put alot of hard work and time into making this site totally awesome. Hopefully I can contribute something meaningful to the site and maybe even donate here and there when I can. Stay safe and keep sending them FLIR videos. I cant get enough dead talis. Thanks again.

Ken

joelee
03-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Welcome Ken, Im Joe, or joelee. if theres anything I can do to help you enjoy the site more feel free to contact me.

KB1043
03-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks Joe. much appreciated.

nastyleg
03-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Welcome and enjoy the site get down and dirty here in the forums were politics like women can get you all hot and bothered...lol

KB1043
03-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks nastyleg, I'm sure eventually I will be able to discuss some politics with folks on this site, but for the time being I will be the first to admit that I dont know enough about the subject to conversate with most people in this community. That is why I like this site, you learn alot about issues that mainstream media doesn't discuss. So, basically I am probably gonna keep my mouth shut until I have something worth opening my mouth about. But dont worry I am a quick learner so it wont take too long. Thanks again

Pittsburgh
03-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Hello KB1043. Nice to you meet you.

Scott
03-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Hello Ken, welcome to the site/forums, hope you enjoy your stay mate, any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask, we're all here to help eachother out :)

Markoxx
03-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Welcome to the site enjoy ur stay

nastyleg
03-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks nastyleg, I'm sure eventually I will be able to discuss some politics with folks on this site, but for the time being I will be the first to admit that I dont know enough about the subject to conversate with most people in this community. That is why I like this site, you learn alot about issues that mainstream media doesn't discuss. So, basically I am probably gonna keep my mouth shut until I have something worth opening my mouth about. But dont worry I am a quick learner so it wont take too long. Thanks again

discussing politics here is kinda like what you wanted to say but you have never had the intestinal fortitude to say it before but fuck it this is AC and we give a fuck.

KB1043
03-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Hello KB1043. Nice to you meet you.

Nice to meet you too, Even though your a steelers fan!! just kidding (a little). I am New Hampshire resident so I gotta root for my Pats.