03-21-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NCvNDLfc&feature=player_embedded

SMR
03-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Here's another good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQ2GEGm3v0&feature=player_embedded#

Pittsburgh
03-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Well, it's passed now. Personally, I'm simply going to sit back and watch how this all unfolds over the next couple of months and years. In my opinion, the democrats know they are walking off the political cliff by passing this bill. Instead of getting worked up over it, I'm more inclined to watch in amusement as the left gets hammered in the courts and ballot boxes over the coming months.

Then I'm hoping the republican party can get it's act together and start an overall process of getting this country back on track.

nastyleg
03-22-2010, 02:22 PM
please the republicans and democrats are fuck ups. these people need to be brought out of their lofty houses and paychecks and work along side those that pour out their sweet and blood into the jobs that they do day in and day out while tring to provide for a family.

1in1class
03-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Yhaaa i dont know to much about the new bill, but i do know that if you dont have health care you able to be fined 600$ and up to 2,000$ yearly. Whats funny about what that guy said in the first vid is that 250,000$ in gross pay is not that much. Thats well into the middle class if not above it. I got layed off here in kentucky and the unemployment rate is at 10.7%. In this state alone that is an very huge number. As nastyleg said there both fuck ups. Funny how some one can say 250,000$ yearly is not that much.

scoutsout80
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
that is 250k payroll for a small busimess not income listen up or you will miss something

easy610
03-28-2010, 04:07 AM
Yhaaa i dont know to much about the new bill, but i do know that if you dont have health care you able to be fined 600$ and up to 2,000$ yearly. Whats funny about what that guy said in the first vid is that 250,000$ in gross pay is not that much. Thats well into the middle class if not above it. I got layed off here in kentucky and the unemployment rate is at 10.7%. In this state alone that is an very huge number. As nastyleg said there both fuck ups. Funny how some one can say 250,000$ yearly is not that much.

$250,000 for an entire small business? No, I'm sorry. That isn't much money. If you have workers making $40,000 a year thats only eight workers...and I am soo simplifying this.

$250,000 income for ONE person? Yeah, I'd agree. Thats very good income, but not for an entire small business.

Cheers,

nastyleg
03-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Got a great customer who is a lawyer and a meat head that comes into my work about every other day after he goes to the gym. I asked him in all frankness how this law will effect him. He said if noone does anything he will be forced out of business. He will not be able to pay his people. He has a "cadillac" insurance policy for his employees($65,000 a year policy). BTW a cadillac policy for those who do not know is ANY insurance policy that pays costs a business a whopping $10,000+ a year. My benifets from Frys is more than that I will be forced to switch over to Odumbacare. I already visit the VA for my health problems (no co pays for me)I do not feel like visiting the MVDesk hospital for my dental. VA wont cover my dental...bastards. $250,000 business is a small business that makes enough to get by the owner brings in at a minimum $40,000-$60,000 a year. That is just enough to get by and live a resonable life. Besides 80% of all people who are employed today are employees of small businesses. This law will force optimistically here 60% of them to shut down. So unemployment will go from 10% to 70% in a matter of years. Hello third world USA.

1in1class
03-28-2010, 05:09 PM
My bad thought the guy was talking about 250k for each person. Ya in all words for just an small business that not much, but also to start an small business the gov is all for, and will help out alot as i have seen it happen all over. Them big business like some cell phone ones for example, had to close up shop as an small business move right on in. Thee gov will take care of the small ones its the big ones that there trying to cake out on. In all ways iv worked for Adidas and they had to move to south carolina to merge with Reebok to cut back, also they get payed way less down there so with an big company like that its just saying it all right there, and its ways of how the gov is working on the small ones. As nastyleg also said as so do many, 3rd world U.S. and soon very soon there will be no middle class. Its fucked up all they way around.