JOG12
03-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Thats a........um........................WTF

SMR
03-15-2010, 07:34 PM
and yes its real and it was made by a major American manufacture

Sixx
03-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm at a loss SMR I thought I seen every bullpup there was...

AND JOG12 ..Change the country on your profile.......
9-11 was an inside job? You make me fucking puke.

SMR
03-15-2010, 10:03 PM
the only part of this wepon that gives it away is the flash suppressor

Sixx
03-15-2010, 10:15 PM
the only part of this wepon that gives it away is the flash suppressor

Grrr.....I'll be back lol. I'll email Peter Kokalis :)

Sixx
03-15-2010, 10:27 PM
M-14 bullpup conversion?

Not sure...The gas system doesn't look right to me to be a M-14...
Man fuck, I have no idea.

This is a good one.

SMR
03-15-2010, 10:41 PM
think more of a replacement

Toki
03-15-2010, 10:42 PM
It's a Chevy Monza!

Sixx
03-15-2010, 11:30 PM
think more of a replacement

Christ, I cant figure it out.
It doesn't look like a Bushmaster M17S or any other American Bullpup I have seen in the past.
I'm at a total loss and give up :)

Is this weapon ultra rare?

Come on, Someone figure it out...It's driving me up the fucking wall.

scoutsout80
03-15-2010, 11:31 PM
bullshit.....it is an AMC Pacer

SMR
03-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Is this weapon ultra rare? yep it was made in 1964 as a replacement to the M14

Sixx
03-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Is this weapon ultra rare? yep it was made in 1964 as a replacement to the M14

I thought the AR-15/M-16 started to come into play shortly after 64?
Man I'm lost....

This is good one for sure....

SMR
03-16-2010, 01:15 AM
it has flechette ammo

Sixx
03-16-2010, 01:52 AM
it has flechette ammo

LOL now you got me really banging my head..

flechette ammo, Damn that's awesome....I'll keep diggin :)

Sixx
03-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Ok SMR, ------>SPIW http://www.thegunzone.com/spiw.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Purpose_Individual_Weapon

Took me awhile. Thanks for the tips....
That one was challenging.

Thanks for the fun man :)

SMR
03-16-2010, 02:53 AM
let me guess you got an email from the grate Peter Kokalis or did you find it on your own ?

JOG12
03-16-2010, 06:20 AM
I'm at a loss SMR I thought I seen every bullpup there was...

AND JOG12 ..Change the country on your profile.......
9-11 was an inside job? You make me fucking puke.

I love my country, no I will not change it on my profile.

I was being sarcastic, talking like an average conspirator......

THEM TERRORISTS THEMSELVES CLAIMED THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE! So yea, I don't beleive it was, I tried to see how much thumbs down I'll get. I hope you didn't take it that hard....

Sixx
03-16-2010, 08:49 AM
I love my country, no I will not change it on my profile.

I was being sarcastic, talking like an average conspirator......

THEM TERRORISTS THEMSELVES CLAIMED THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE! So yea, I don't beleive it was, I tried to see how much thumbs down I'll get. I hope you didn't take it that hard....

Bullshit, Whatever...Little kid.

Get lost.

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/15007/Aircraft_wheel_embedded_near_WTC_Wreckage/

Re-read what you posted....
You obviously tried to jump on the anti-American bandwagon......Thinking you were cool.

"Guys, I'm all war, I'm glad we invaded Iraq and helped take down Saddam, (parents were from Iraq, hated Saddam). And I'm glad were in Afghanistan to stop the Taliban. BUT I BELIEVE 9/11 WAS INSIDE JOB! The pentagon getting hit with a plane? no, damage span from top to bottom was less than the actual measurement of the boeing. plus, WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE PLANE AFTERWARDS? Pentagon getting hit with a plane was a lie, and that security footage showed a missile hitting it. And this one correspondet on the news accidentally said missile, then stuttered and said plane. WTC? Still believe it was inside. One video pinpointed smaller explosions beneath as the plane hit, (controlled demolition). Thumb me down all you want, but still, I love my country and am proud were in war to defeat evil. "

Like I said, I had two friends die on Flight 77...A married couple that were just trying to live their lives. You have no respect at all for anyone.

Am I really that wrong?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Seriously.....

Sixx
03-16-2010, 08:58 AM
let me guess you got an email from the grate Peter Kokalis or did you find it on your own ?

Shit, I wish he was my friend...and we were cool like that.

Nah the Flechete ammo tip helped greatly :)

JOG12
03-16-2010, 04:13 PM
I have no respect for anyone, at all? You got that wrong. Very wrong actually. I love my country to death, I pray for our troops everyday before I sleep.

Jumping on the anti-american bandwagon? No, never. Like I said, just being sarcastic. And yea, that is what I typed, the one you copied and pasted to prove a point. AND LIKE I SAID, tried to soo the thumbs down.

Why would you think I am anti-American? I fuckin' proud to live in the USA. I actually feel lucky since my parents were born in Iraq, and I really wouldn't like to be born there. I am thankful to have that American blood in me. Plus, I know you saw that comment, and I know everyone else did. that was my plan psycho. Yuo had friends on flight 77? Sorry to hear about your loss, and do you really see me going around cheering for their deaths, or anyone else who died in 9/11? no. I wish you can see all of my youtube comments about how much I hate the scum bags that are these radical muslims. I got tons. I wish I can prove to you that I am not anti-american, and that I do believe that it was NOT an inside job. I just took all of the things conspirators had claimed and said and mixed it up.

If this doesn't cheer you up, then idc. You can say I'm bullshitting again and call me anti-american all you want.

Sixx
03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Man come on....You contradict yourself within posts.

You talk all this shit...get negative bullshit karma from everyone and now you realized you made a mistake and you are trying to redeem yourself?

It's best if we drop this, I will force myself to forget about it. I cannot see the sarcasm in your posts that you are talking about.

Have a good night. And think real hard about the men and women that put up the ultimate sacrifice that allows you to do what you do on a daily basis.
These videos are real, With real people that have feelings and family that has already suffered enough.

Maybe I do have it all wrong. But this is nothing to joke about or convince the real trolls to keep it up.

I apologize to you if you are being truly sincere about this misunderstanding.

JOG12
03-16-2010, 08:58 PM
I actually don;t receieve negative karma, I got 200+ (doesn't mean anything though, thats my e-rep). And never do I talk shit in this website.

"Think real hard about the men and women that put up the ultimate sacrifice that allows you to do what you do on a daily basis,"

I actually do, and I'm actually joining the military and am soon entering DEP. I've been wanting to join ever since 9/11. I was in 3rd grade when it happened. Confused at first, but later growing up and watching the vids, (can remember that one vid when you can actually hear the bodies dropping from the trade center,) and all, and it broke my heart. As said, I don't realize a mistake that a did, I don't know if I even made a mistake. sorry you couldn;t see the sarcasm, I guess I suck with those. I'm dropping it now. I APOLOGIZE TO YOU. (And thanks for your service in the military).

Sixx
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
I actually don;t receieve negative karma, I got 200+ (doesn't mean anything though, thats my e-rep). And never do I talk shit in this website.

"Think real hard about the men and women that put up the ultimate sacrifice that allows you to do what you do on a daily basis,"

I actually do, and I'm actually joining the military and am soon entering DEP. I've been wanting to join ever since 9/11. I was in 3rd grade when it happened. Confused at first, but later growing up and watching the vids, (can remember that one vid when you can actually hear the bodies dropping from the trade center,) and all, and it broke my heart. As said, I don't realize a mistake that a did, I don't know if I even made a mistake. sorry you couldn;t see the sarcasm, I guess I suck with those. I'm dropping it now. I APOLOGIZE TO YOU. (And thanks for your service in the military).

It's all good then, Dude there is only a few things that set me off and that is 9/11 trash talk and e-jihadis. I apologize, But I cannot control myself when I see it.(I know you are not an e-jihadi)
Anyway, I shouldn't be fighting with you...we have bigger fish to fry.

SMR
03-16-2010, 09:10 PM
hug it out bitches! then figure out what this is 6408

Sixx
03-16-2010, 09:11 PM
hug it out bitches! then figure out what this is 6408

I'm still lookin' SMR :)