PDA

View Full Version : Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World

SMR
03-13-2010, 07:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nf1OgV449g

MickDonalds
03-13-2010, 08:14 PM
They also don't have immigration problems, racially divided minorities using "victim mentality", and not nearly the amount of people that the US has.

We'd be a Utopia too if we could throw alot of people out of our country, stop immigration and could give handfuls of cash out to impoverished people with programs to lift them out of their poverty.

SMR
03-13-2010, 08:47 PM
I am all for immigration
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
as long as they drop the "victim mentality" and are not eligible for government assistance for the first 6yrs
I also believe you should lose your citizenship after your first violent felony "murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, rape, sodomy, aggravated sexual abuse, burglary, robbery, arson, etc".

MickDonalds
03-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Just saying this but, when the Euros claim to have a lower crime rate and how much better and more "civilized" they are versus the US, look at Switzerland's population versus ours

Switzerland: 7,593,500 (as of 2007)

United States: 300,000,000 + (as of 2006)

We exceed Switzerland's population with New York City ALONE. Just saying. Puts things in real perspective.

nastyleg
03-14-2010, 01:43 AM
I am all for immigration
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
as long as they drop the "victim mentality" and are not eligible for government assistance for the first 6yrs
I also believe you should lose your citizenship after your first violent felony "armed robbery, murder"

you forgot rape

SMR
03-14-2010, 01:50 AM
you forgot rape

Rape is classified as a violent felony
I also think we should out source our prison's to south America or Africa it would be cheaper!

MickDonalds
03-14-2010, 03:00 PM
I do too. We could elevate foreign economies with outsourcing our prisons to their territories and jurisdictions. You know some 3rd world countries would jump at the chance.

Sixx
03-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Rape is classified as a violent felony
I also think we should out source our prison's to south America or Africa it would be cheaper!

I'm with that all the way. We need to bring back prison ships too.

nastyleg
03-15-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm with that all the way. We need to bring back prison ships too.

fuck it just give them all some NY shoes and let them take a walk out on the piers

wardog99s
03-15-2010, 07:10 PM
get alot of .22 ammo, line up all the death row inmates, and really bad guys, pop them in the back of the head, there already going to die why waste the money on chems.

Pittsburgh
03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
there already going to die why waste the money on chems.

Unfortunately, our problem doesn't come down to the price of chemicals. These animals are sentenced to death and we keep them on deathrow for 15-30 years while paying for their three square meals a day in the process. Whatever happened to the days when you were sentenced to death and you were executed the next day or in the same week?

Today, we try and "rehabilitate" scumbags who have molested little children over and over and over again. Today, every piece of shit on deathrow get's an appeal after appeal, wasting even more tax payer dollars. I could give a damn what the high and mighty Euro's think about our judicial system or our execution process. They are irrelevant in my book and do not have the same problems that we do. Bottomline in my book, if you are going to execute a man or woman, do it immediately and get it done with. Why screw around?

Getting back to the original post. Good for the Swiss. When they have mass quantities of illegal aliens attempting to cross their borders and when they have numerous cultures living in their country and when they have around 300 million living in their country, then I will give them a pat on the back for having the lowest crime rate in the world.

I apologize for the rant and maybe I'm way off, but these people have no f-ing idea.