PDA

View Full Version : A traitorous youtube video I found

Sixx
03-10-2010, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE4eRiKrz8

Watch and vomit my friends.....I'm tired of traitors....American, Canadian, and Euros. Nothing but trash.

Toki
03-10-2010, 12:56 AM
It's Youtube. Half the military postings are shit antiwar propaganda.

GTFPDQ
03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
One sided, one message, made up of a multitude of lies. This is just feeding the conspiricy theorists tainted view of the US and its Allies.

Wait till the forget about KBR and decide that Walt Disney promoted genocide through Sleeping Beauty.

nastyleg
03-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Seen several pieces of shit "films" on youtube. If the US military were commiting massive war crimes like this then one would think that the Hague would have rounded up all commanders of those involved via the UN or other international agencies and try them in court. I agree with you Pzycho but they have the right to spew there hate. Just as we have every right to counter that hate with sound logic and reason.

Pittsburgh
03-10-2010, 10:11 AM
but they have the right to spew there hate. Just as we have every right to counter that hate with sound logic and reason.

Yep, they do have that right. It's just a shame knowing that the people who protect those rights are the same people that these scumbags criticize and bash in their little internet videos. I wish these people would leave our country and move to Iran, Saudi Arabia or Syria.

Sixx
03-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I feel they ABUSE their rights of free speech and do not understand the meaning.
If you feel the U.S. is such a vile villain...Cut your losses and get the fuck out of my country. There is a difference between running your mouth and being a traitor.

You see these former soldiers talking shit about U.S. wrong doings....But these soldiers were far from being stellar in performance. They are all lazy dirtbags with shitty service records and most likely bitched while doing their job in the military.
And the deserters? I don't even want to talk about that....If I ever encounter one or lived by one, I'll be in prison.

I'm glad they caught that bitch JihadJane...But since we are dealing with Europeans, This American white trash traitor will get a slap on the wrist. Justice served.

European shit talkers? Worry about your own shit. You have your own problems to deal with....You'll be feeling the pain in a few decades anyway once you are forced to start breaking out your prayer mat 5 times a day.

I want to kill. I want to kill them all. Fucking traitors....

nastyleg
03-10-2010, 02:39 PM
I feel they ABUSE their rights of free speech and do not understand the meaning.
If you feel the U.S. is such a vile villain...Cut your losses and get the fuck out of my country. There is a difference between running your mouth and being a traitor.

You see these former soldiers talking shit about U.S. wrong doings....But these soldiers were far from being stellar in performance. They are all lazy dirtbags with shitty service records and most likely bitched while doing their job in the military.
And the deserters? I don't even want to talk about that....If I ever encounter one or lived by one, I'll be in prison.

I'm glad they caught that bitch JihadJane...But since we are dealing with Europeans, This American white trash traitor will get a slap on the wrist. Justice served.

European shit talkers? Worry about your own shit. You have your own problems to deal with....You'll be feeling the pain in a few decades anyway once you are forced to start breaking out your prayer mat 5 times a day.

I want to kill. I want to kill them all. Fucking traitors....

I would rather them breath though a new air hole that was inserted by highly trained field surgeon using a .308 incision. How ever you know that that is not going to happen and even admitted deserters get off with minor punishment. That being said Jihad Jane needs to be burned alive at the stake. Just my thought.

Sixx
03-11-2010, 12:54 AM
You know, I was so happy to hear that they captured that piece of trash Adam Gadahn. But it was all a tease when I heard that they had misidentified the person they caught and It's not Adam.

MickDonalds
03-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Former Prez Candidate John Kerry comes to mind. He was a piece of shit, and his former unit (with the exception of 3 sailors) all said the same about him: He was a fuckbag who lied and lied and lied.

Europe is a lost cause. Might as well absorb the militaries of the UK (our only TRUE ally in Europe) into our own and share the funding.

DefensorFortis
03-22-2010, 04:49 PM
People who think military men are dumb foolish animals that are pawns to foreign policy are dumb foolish cunts who are pawns to michael moore that have no idea who ensures that their right to free speech is secure and is not violated.