PDA

View Full Version : Another Asshat wannabe

scoutsout80
03-09-2010, 09:02 AM
One of our readers sent me this email last night;

Please help us out with this turd. I have tried contacting the local media, to no avail.

We (a bunch of crusty azz Marines on a forum) have been birddogging this POS since last year, when we found him telling tall tales to civilians and been chasing him around on the internet since.

They’re talking about this guy Joel David (Duke) Schechter who is running for the Arizona Senate.

Bunch of fake awards.....Silver Star 5 purple hearts etc

Mel
03-09-2010, 10:57 AM
What a BUFFOON...

MickDonalds
03-09-2010, 11:58 AM
This idiot is wearing Patton Riding Pants.

Seriously.

We need to report this guy to whoever.

nastyleg
03-09-2010, 08:42 PM
This idiot is wearing Patton Riding Pants.

Seriously.

We need to report this guy to whoever.

Tuscon VA center

Reactor-Axe-Man
03-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I thought I'd apply my wiki-fu here on General Badass' shadowbox:

Service Branch: Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

The Badges - Naval Parachutist, Naval Flight Officer (non-pilot officer flight crew), Marine Corps Combat Aircrew, a parachutist badge I can't identify (combat parachutist? It's not a Department of the Navy badge from what I can tell), Rifle Expert (two awards), Pistol Expert (three awards).

The Medals and Decorations: Silver Star, Distinguished Flying Cross with 'V' (this is a real gem, since the DFC is in itself a heroism award, the 'V' would seem superfluous), Bronze Star with 'V' and a second award, Purple Heart (FIVE awards), Combat Action Ribbon (only one award for such exquisitely decorated badassery?), Presidential Unit Citation (TWO awards), Navy Unit Commendation (three awards), Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal (only one award?), National Defense Service Medal, Mothafuckin' SEVEN Vietnam Service Medals (represent!), Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam campaign medal.

Now somewhere in here according to the photo of him in jodhpurs, Sergeant Slaughter manages to become an officer. You'd think he would include his officer's insignia in his shadowbox. Most Mustangs are pretty proud of this fact.

PRONOUNCEMENT: TOOL

All things being equal, Brigadier General Ballduster McSoulpatch was a bigger Stolen Valor Douchebag.

joelee
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Report him to the Marine Corps Leaguehttp://www.mcleague.org/
I'm sure they'll know what to do to, with him.

RedCommandNZ
06-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Shoot to kill order has been passed ;)

bobdina
07-08-2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies511.htm
Here he is. He made the POW Networks Hall of Shame

It also has his story as told to others. Really good reading.

He left as a Lance Corporal , and had 4 medals according to a FOIA request. He did have a combat action ribbon and a Vietnam service medal so there was no real reason to make up the bullshit story he did. You have to go on the link and read his memoir on Vietnam. Reads like a cheap action book .

MickDonalds
07-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Does this guy have an email or any website we can contact him at? I wanna put his email on 4chan.org so people will spam the shit out of him.

bobdina
07-09-2010, 11:11 AM
http://electduke.com/ This one is his page but it only says coming soon

http://www.azcdl.org/AzCDLnwsltr1108.pdf This one he is the Director of.

MickDonalds
07-09-2010, 11:44 AM
You're not going to believe this one...

Found a YouTube video of his, lol

What a fucking knob!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbEo6fkXWk0

bobdina
07-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Personal responsibility, what a crock. If you want a lying sack of shit vote for me Duke Shithead I am a dickhead.

MickDonalds
07-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Oh it gets even better!

He has a Facebook page too! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=752753380

@Bob: We need to post this guy's story and the link to his facebook on the apacheclips homepage so everybody can troll the shit out of him.

bobdina
07-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I have to check with the boss and see if that's OK . (he does own the site)
Here is his claims and actual -A copy of his military service record, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, shows that Schechter, who calls himself a Marine sergeant, was in fact discharged as a lance corporal, two ranks lower.They include claims that he posed as a recipient of the Silver Star - the nation's third-highest award for combat valor - and of five Purple Hearts. He didn't earn any of those honors, his service record shows . He said he'd done three Vietnam tours, when, according to his military record, he'd only done one.

He said he'd served overseas as a flight engineer, a photojournalist, an infantry machine gunner. In fact, he was a helicopter electrician who sometimes worked in the chow hall.

He said he'd earned a Silver Star and a string of Purple Hearts by taking shrapnel in his hands and legs, breaking a cheekbone in hand-to-hand combat, and getting grazed by bullets in his thigh and stomach. He also claimed to have fought off a tiger with his bare hands, and said he'd once flown a helicopter full of wounded troops to safety after its pilot and co-pilot were killed. All those events were fictitious .

MickDonalds
07-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Here is his claims and actual -A copy of his military service record, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, shows that Schechter, who calls himself a Marine sergeant, was in fact discharged as a lance corporal, two ranks lower.They include claims that he posed as a recipient of the Silver Star - the nation's third-highest award for combat valor - and of five Purple Hearts. He didn't earn any of those honors, his service record shows . He said he'd done three Vietnam tours, when, according to his military record, he'd only done one.

He said he'd served overseas as a flight engineer, a photojournalist, an infantry machine gunner. In fact, he was a helicopter electrician who sometimes worked in the chow hall.

He said he'd earned a Silver Star and a string of Purple Hearts by taking shrapnel in his hands and legs, breaking a cheekbone in hand-to-hand combat, and getting grazed by bullets in his thigh and stomach. He also claimed to have fought off a tiger with his bare hands, and said he'd once flown a helicopter full of wounded troops to safety after its pilot and co-pilot were killed. All those events were fictitious .

I read his Bullshit action story about Vietnam and it was full of every single Vietnam-movie cliche` that you can think of. It's like he was writing a movie or something... Claimed he was issued a Thompson Machine Gun for his "unofficial" missions, lmfao...

cormack
07-10-2010, 05:06 AM
he looks like he crawled out of 1908 !

angusnra
08-25-2010, 10:17 PM
If this ass-bag collects monthly checks from the VA, isn't he dependent upon the government?
Fucking disgrace to my Marine Corps.

Mel
08-26-2010, 06:47 PM

DAMN...Had not read all that yet.This guy's a fucking disgrace.

ianstone
08-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Needs castrating, that is if he has any balls ?

Fyall
09-11-2010, 10:36 AM
That is one regrettably twirled moustache! Fucking toolbag!

cunny_funt
09-11-2010, 01:20 PM
looks like he was pulled out of his mom's vagina on his ears

Schneids
10-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Hahahaha holy shit. I love seeing these bullshit artists. I can't believe this guy would really bullshit about being in, and have the balls to run for senate and think no one would look him up. It's pretty sad when you have to pretend to be cool to actually get recognition.

dorus
02-18-2011, 06:22 AM
what clown ;(

DevilDog812
02-18-2011, 03:20 PM
he looks like Van Pelt from Jumanji
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100803162230/kingdomheartsfanfiction/images/d/d4/Van_Pelt.jpg

conorcolt
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
he makes arizonans look like a bunch of assholes

snafu_72
09-04-2011, 09:56 AM
I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

serpa6
09-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Anyone a nero surgeon I would like to see if there is anything in that skull of his If there is we have to dissconnect his brain from his asshole and also disconnect if from his mouth This guy in a True to life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>asshole