PDA

View Full Version : Were the Fuck Were These Types of Female Teachers When I Was Going Through School

nastyleg
03-07-2010, 04:35 AM
NH teacher accused of sending nude photo to teen

By LYNNE TUOHY
Associated Press Writer

LONDONDERRY, N.H. (AP) - A New Hampshire high school English teacher who allegedly e-mailed nude photos of herself to a 15-year-old male student was arrested Friday on a felony charge of indecent exposure and lewdness.

Melinda Dennehy, 41, of Hampstead, turned herself in to Londonderry police and was later released on $10,000 bond. She was placed on administrative leave from her job at Londonderry High School on Wednesday, the day school officials and police were notified about the pictures going around school.

The boy who received the photographs told police Dennehy also sent him text messages offering to have sex, and that she kissed him on the mouth in a classroom at least twice in recent months.

Several male students, including the recipient of the images, were interviewed, and at least one photograph shows Dennehy with her genitals exposed, Londonderry Detective Kristen Gore wrote in an affidavit.

Calls to the home of John and Melinda Dennehy in Hampstead seeking comment were not immediately returned.

The student who received the photos told police he forwarded them to two male friends. He also told police that Dennehy sent him text messages "continuously."

Dennehy used her private AOL account to e-mail the photographs, according to a copy of an e-mail supplied to police, the affidavit said.

Because the boy who received the pictures is under the age of 16, Dennehy faces up to seven years in prison and a $4,000 fine, Londonderry Lt. Chris Gandia said.

It wasn't immediately known if the boy who received the photos was one of Dennehy's students. She has taught sophomore English at the school for three years.

Londonderry School Superintendent Nathan S. Greenberg said Dennehy was placed on paid leave Wednesday, the first day school resumed after the winter break. He said the school is conducting its own investigation and declined to provide further details.

Dennehy is scheduled to appear in Derry District Court on March 23.

http://www.ktar.com/index.php?nid=509&sid=1271081

sparkie
03-07-2010, 06:39 AM
More pictures,,,,,,,,, I had an english teacher who had a hard time keeping a couple o blouse buttons secured,,, man' did I have questions that year. Of course those were in the years of a young boy's high chemical content. Are boys stupid nowadays? She got turned in?

busterflywheel
03-07-2010, 10:17 AM
why the hell did he turn her in? I wold have banged her a few times at least. Got a A as well as a little money maybe. Dumb kids these days.

wardog99s
03-07-2010, 11:08 AM
whats wong with kids today... bad taste, and bad judgment lol

Cup_Noodles
03-10-2010, 08:37 PM

Any questions?

Toki
03-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Any questions?

Fuck school. I'd be her slave.

sparkie
03-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Teacher boobies have got to be up among the best. At least for the dreamer kids....Like me.

scoutsout80
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Hot for teacher?

dmaxx3500
03-12-2010, 10:18 AM
kids are sure under educated nowdays

Cup_Noodles
03-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Fuck school. I'd be her slave.

She substitutes in my English class every now and then. She works at Hooters too.