PDA

View Full Version : Playboy journalist tries waterboarding

SMR
03-02-2010, 02:34 AM
http://content1.clipmarks.com/content/7E8ADC46-F3DD-4D6F-B184-3A07CF501B7C

Sixx
03-02-2010, 11:43 AM
What's your opinion on this video? Looked like the dude was a pussy and got spooked before it had any effect on him.

Pittsburgh
03-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Up next for this guy...

1) Set up a video camera in a dimly lit room.

2) Round up four terrorists, put masks on them and give them very dull knives.

3) Blindfold the journalist and put him on his knees.

4) Have the terrorists start chanting "Allahu Akbar" while tearing away at his jugular and opening up his throat with those dull knives.

5) Send the video to Al-Jazeera and watch it spread throughout the world, eventually reaching friends and family members.

Then Playboy magazine can telll me how bad waterboarding is and how inhumane our country is compared to others around the globe. Perhaps trying other techniques will do? Such as the drilling of hands, severing of limbs, car dragging, eye removal, blowtorch to the skin, flogging or stoning?

Sixx
03-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Up next for this guy...

4) Have the terrorists start chanting "Allahu Akbar" while tearing away at his jugular and opening up his throat with those dull knives.

5) Send the video to Al-Jazeera and watch it spread throughout the world, eventually reaching friends and family members.

Then Playboy magazine can telll me how bad waterboarding is and how inhumane our country is compared to others around the globe. Perhaps trying other techniques will do? Such as the drilling of hands, severing of limbs, car dragging, eye removal, blowtorch to the skin, flogging or stoning?

Yeah exactly.

It's funny how these pussies do not realize this shit or care to.
They make me sick.

nastyleg
03-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Up next for this guy...

Nail on the fucking head!!!!!