PDA

View Full Version : Why Ghettotards And College Doesn't Mix

Toki
02-23-2010, 01:27 AM
I hate having to talk to and read what idiot ghettotards say in my Economics class. A prime example of what I have to put up with every week is below. I shit you not, this is true.

Instructor: What do you predict for the Obama Presidency and how they will correct/regulate the banking and mortgage industry?

Shartonya Nicholson says: I feel he have a plan and its putting it into force. Its taken longer then he plan to get it show results. Since he been he have giving cuts on buying houses on taxes. Its becoming easier for people to purchase a house without wondering are they going to end up in a foreclosed. But as time go on I believe it will get better and more people will be able to buy a house.

They are worse than the house wives who think they are entitled to a college education at 40 years old. Take your grown-up cum and your failed marriage and GTFO.

http://www.nowhereland.it/blog/fp-content/images/fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

SMR
02-23-2010, 01:42 AM
[Instructor: What do you predict for the Obama Presidency and how they will correct/regulate the banking and mortgage industry?

Shartonya Nicholson says: I feel he have a plan and its putting it into force. Its taken longer then he plan to get it show results. Since he been he have giving cuts on buying houses on taxes. Its becoming easier for people to purchase a house without wondering are they going to end up in a foreclosed. But as time go on I believe it will get better and more people will be able to buy a house.]

nastyleg
02-23-2010, 01:43 AM
So you'r upset....hahahah just fucking with you. Most kids in the US do not know how to write or read cursive.

SMR
02-23-2010, 01:50 AM
Instructor: What do you predict for the Obama Presidency and how they will correct/regulate the banking and mortgage industry?

i predict FAIL and a banking and mortgage industry owned and run by the government