PDA

View Full Version : Funny phrases

Hoglover
02-23-2010, 12:53 AM
So does anyone have any funny phrases, or poems, or jingles or anything like that? I'll give it a try and start this thread;

I'm a nigga, he's a nigga, she's a nigga, we some nigga's, wouldn't you like to be a nigga toooo?

nastyleg
02-23-2010, 01:44 AM
So does anyone have any funny phrases, or poems, or jingles or anything like that? I'll give it a try and start this thread;

I'm a nigga, he's a nigga, she's a nigga, we some nigga's, wouldn't you like to be a nigga toooo?

were is that from?

Hoglover
02-23-2010, 02:50 AM
I think it was N.W.A.

nastyleg
02-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Ahh okay......never did listen to them BTW

I am gonna lay you down/get in your face/and stick my log in your fire place.

angusnra
02-27-2010, 04:12 PM
* "Great. Now we can shoot at those bastards from every direction."[13]
* "We’re surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." — November 1950, during Chosin Reservoir campaign[14][15]
* "Remember, you are the 1st Marines! Not all the Communists in Hell can overrun you!" (at the Chosin Reservoir) [16]
* "Take me to the Brig. I want to see the real Marines."
* "Alright you bastards, try and shoot me!" (to Korean forces)
* "Where do you put the bayonet?" (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
* "You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."[17]
* * Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldier will invade us and take our women and breed a heartier race!

* They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!

Chesty Puller, a Marine's Marine

angusnra
02-27-2010, 04:27 PM
"I believe in the K.I.S.S. program: Keep It Simple, Stupid! I love that. I don't like nothin' complicated. I'm not a very learned man, but I know this job!"
Carlos Hathcock on Mental Discipline