PDA

View Full Version : In the dog house, again.,

sparkie
02-19-2010, 10:03 PM
The wife was showing me some exercize tapes she might use and up comes a Jane Fonda tape,,,,,,, Which I threw against the wall. She's pissed,,,,,,, I'm pizzed. Guess I can't win. Can't wait to piss on Hanoi Janes grave,,,,, it is what it is. Love my wife,,,, but I wish she could see what I do every nite.

Sixx
02-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Hehehe, Man that's funny....

sparkie
02-19-2010, 10:28 PM
So,,,,, How old are you? You're profile is seriously lacking. Do you know what I'm talkin about?

acf6
02-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I know exactly what your talking about Sparkie!!! I would tell your wife to deal with it!!! Jane should have been charged with treason after her little visit to Hanoi!!! She should be ashamed to call herself an AMERICAN!! I refuse to watch any movies or shows that promote that traitor!!!!

Sixx
02-20-2010, 10:47 AM
So,,,,, How old are you? You're profile is seriously lacking. Do you know what I'm talkin about?

Me? I'm 34 and Jane would not get any play in my house either....That is something I would do too.

Good stuff.

JOG12
02-20-2010, 03:01 PM
I still get angry seeing her sit on that piece of shit aircraft gun. Calling our POWs liars and such.

Glad you did the right thing sparkie. :)

Cup_Noodles
02-20-2010, 04:22 PM
This reminds me of a certain event that happened in my Economics class. Long story short: I sent the bitch crying to the office.

Fuck Hanoi Jane.

sparkie
02-20-2010, 10:27 PM
I still get angry seeing her sit on that piece of shit aircraft gun. Calling our POWs liars and such.

Glad you did the right thing sparkie. :)

Maybe what you don't know. She was on tour at the hilton and a few guys got the idea to pass her some id numbers on paper in her hand just to let their famiilies know they were still alive. She turned them in and 3 died. She was more than a trator,,,,,,,,,

JOG12
02-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Don't know much, me know little. Me want to know more, and you give me info. Thanks.

nastyleg
02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
I know exactly what your talking about Sparkie!!! I would tell your wife to deal with it!!! Jane should have been charged with treason after her little visit to Hanoi!!! She should be ashamed to call herself an AMERICAN!! I refuse to watch any movies or shows that promote that traitor!!!!

After her visit to Hanoi or how about her nice little comment while sitting on a AAA fun "I wish an American jet would fly over head right now." She is the worest type of traitor.