PDA

View Full Version : I am Hanoi Jane's Bitch

marketwudja
02-19-2010, 07:20 PM
When I was growing up in Commifornia I watched news reels of Jane Fonda straddling an AAA emplacement. That image alone got me hard as Lenin for Marx or Barrack for Stalin. When I saw her at the anti-war protests with Sen Kerry in the back ground I nearly blew my load like Saddam blew up dissidents. When Hanoi Jane releases a new video of her exercising I buy two copies. One for watching and one for the shrine I made her in my basement which is next to the one of Mao. Every night that I tuck myself in (after waking it to her)my hammer and sickle bed spread I pray and hope that one day....just one day...Hanoi Jane will come and fuck me up the ass with a 24 in long and 6 in wide strap on dildo.

Mel
02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Strange introduction...Hope your not a spammer,Or you'll be somebody's bitch pretty quick. Welcome to AC...Enjoy.:D

sparkie
02-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Torpedo that broad,,,,,,,,,,, she can post a pic, but not a profile?

Hoglover
02-25-2010, 02:54 AM
When I was growing up in Commifornia I watched news reels of Jane Fonda straddling an AAA emplacement. That image alone got me hard as Lenin for Marx or Barrack for Stalin. When I saw her at the anti-war protests with Sen Kerry in the back ground I nearly blew my load like Saddam blew up dissidents. When Hanoi Jane releases a new video of her exercising I buy two copies. One for watching and one for the shrine I made her in my basement which is next to the one of Mao. Every night that I tuck myself in (after waking it to her)my hammer and sickle bed spread I pray and hope that one day....just one day...Hanoi Jane will come and fuck me up the ass with a 24 in long and 6 in wide strap on dildo.

Holy shit that's funny.