PDA

View Full Version : hiya people

Kyo
02-17-2010, 05:59 AM
I signed up a couple of weeks ago didn't think to come to the forum and make a intro but thought I should make one now...

I've maybe stopped by the main page three times since first finding this place it's the slow loading of videos that's not keeping my interest not a patient person. Is this a problem for everyone or is it just on my side, and will the loading times be shorten anytime soon? if so that would be awesome.

nastyleg
02-17-2010, 06:06 AM
I signed up a couple of weeks ago didn't think to come to the forum and make a intro but thought I should make one now...

I've maybe stopped by the main page three times since first finding this place it's the slow loading of videos that's not keeping my interest not a patient person. Is this a problem for everyone or is it just on my side, and will the loading times be shorten anytime soon? if so that would be awesome.

hi, and upping the bandwith costs money. we are working on it

Kyo
02-17-2010, 06:09 AM
alright then I just hope it's sooner than later :) great site with some awesome clips.

acf6
02-17-2010, 06:13 AM
welcome aboard!! I am not having too much trouble with the vids they seem to loading fine from my end!