PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell achmed to point that fucking RPG some please else

Stark
02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Fucking sandnigger

Hoot
02-16-2010, 09:15 AM
lol look at the fucker with the RPG... if he shots they will all go boom... lmao idiots

wadz
02-16-2010, 11:04 AM
that was 3 days ago in packistan, love the site

scoutsout80
02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Damn, Africapaki's/////pretty dark Pakis

theshoebox
02-16-2010, 12:57 PM
that was 3 days ago in packistan, love the site

Are you joking?

Stark
02-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Are you joking?

Lol no comment

scoutsout80
02-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Afripakis!

Stark
02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Afripakis!

Sand Pakis :D

scoutsout80
02-16-2010, 01:16 PM
dark skinned Pakis

Chaser
02-16-2010, 05:55 PM
that is not achmed, its jamal - but who cares, those afripakisandniggerfuckinpieceofshitwhatelse are all the same :D

theterminator
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM
oh my god,,what an idiots!!! that dumb ass with RPG is Hilarius

joedan
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Hell, it even looks like that idiot has removed the blocking pin from that RPG round. Gotta love safety.

xihualcoatl
02-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Fucking sandnigger

wow, i have read the rules of this website, and that is breaking one of them. its okay to break rules because you are a moderator? i know i have been here for short time, but talk about setting an example.

Sixx
02-18-2010, 01:59 AM
wow, i have read the rules of this website, and that is breaking one of them. its okay to break rules because you are a moderator?

Wow, I came across a lot of idiots on this site......Don't come up in here trying to be all righteous and shit.
Obviously you do not know any members here, moderators or the owner.

And you you know what? Your user name reminds me of the border jumpers I fantasize about killing on a nightly basis.

Bottom line....You are a nobody. Think before you post.

nastyleg
02-18-2010, 02:50 AM
Wow, I came across a lot of idiots on this site......Don't come up in here trying to be all righteous and shit.

And you you know what? Your user name reminds me of the border jumpers I fantasize about killing on a nightly basis.

Gentlemen let cooler heads prevail. xihualcoatl has a point. Rules are rules I will talk to Stark about it.

Stark
02-18-2010, 09:03 AM
wow, i have read the rules of this website, and that is breaking one of them. its okay to break rules because you are a moderator? i know i have been here for short time, but talk about setting an example.

nah its okay because this is my webpage :D

Only joking - the rules only apply to the comments on the frontpage

Only joking

okay next time I say sand nigglet

xihualcoatl
02-19-2010, 12:14 AM

dont worry, many people dream about killing you people every day, i wouldnt blame them.

SMR
02-19-2010, 12:21 AM
dont worry, many people dream about killing you people every day, i wouldnt blame them.

who do you mean by you people

xihualcoatl
02-19-2010, 01:19 AM
can you not fill in the blanks? it is obvious of what i am talking about, the reason most of the world dislikes the USA is not because of "FREEDUM" or rights or whatever will be used to try to make sense of someone dislking the united states of america. it is because of ignorant , pathetic, shits like the poster i replied to. you americans, have no repect for anyone, or anything in this world. i still remember and hate the day that my country decided to HELP YOUR COUNTRY (usa) by sending soldiers to help your country men, because your government did not feel it was important to help the people of the hurricane katrina in New orleans.

NO american media wanted to report on that, because they where embarrassed that "greasy beaners" could help them better than your own government . it saddens me, that every time i meat an american he belives i should congratulate him for visiting mexico, and that the fact that sick humans beings like this one says shit like that.

i cant belive that i am being taught to fight in a war that will not benifit my country. it will benifit yours. while my brothers here in mexico are fighting and sweating bleeding because of fire fights beetween narco orginizations to stop the thousands of drugs that travel into usa every year, thousands of drugs that could ruin thousands of life. and what is our thank you? "we americans, dream of shooting mexicans", this is just sick. if you really want to shoot at us, come to to nuevo laredo, and tell my brothers at the border who are trying to help your nation by stopping illegal drugs into your country, tell them how much you hate them and how much you would like too shoot them. Pathetic. i am done, i do not really want to be part of a website that resembles, stormfront.com , i bet you have a account on that website as well.

and thanks for the compliment, i will be sure to tell all the soldiers and marines while they are bleeding after a gun fight, how much you hate them for fighting a war that is not mexicos problem, but its YOUR problem. i will tell them, how much you want to shoot them for helping your country during rescue efferts in the 9/11 attacks. o wait, FOX news did'nt tell you about that? figures.

i request a mod to please close my account.

Pittsburgh
02-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Yeah...

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/Band_of_Marines/My%20web%20stuff/whatdoyoumean.jpg

SMR
02-19-2010, 03:06 AM
can you not fill in the blanks? it is obvious of what i am talking about, the reason most of the world dislikes the USA is not because of "FREEDUM" or rights or whatever will be used to try to make sense of someone dislking the united states of america. it is because of ignorant , pathetic, shits like the poster i replied to. you americans, have no repect for anyone, or anything in this world. i still remember and hate the day that my country decided to HELP YOUR COUNTRY (usa) by sending soldiers to help your country men, because your government did not feel it was important to help the people of the hurricane katrina in New orleans.

NO american media wanted to report on that, because they where embarrassed that "greasy beaners" could help them better than your own government . it saddens me, that every time i meat an american he belives i should congratulate him for visiting mexico, and that the fact that sick humans beings like this one says shit like that.

i cant belive that i am being taught to fight in a war that will not benifit my country. it will benifit yours. while my brothers here in mexico are fighting and sweating bleeding because of fire fights beetween narco orginizations to stop the thousands of drugs that travel into usa every year, thousands of drugs that could ruin thousands of life. and what is our thank you? "we americans, dream of shooting mexicans", this is just sick. if you really want to shoot at us, come to to nuevo laredo, and tell my brothers at the border who are trying to help your nation by stopping illegal drugs into your country, tell them how much you hate them and how much you would like too shoot them. Pathetic. i am done, i do not really want to be part of a website that resembles, stormfront.com , i bet you have a account on that website as well.

and thanks for the compliment, i will be sure to tell all the soldiers and marines while they are bleeding after a gun fight, how much you hate them for fighting a war that is not mexicos problem, but its YOUR problem. i will tell them, how much you want to shoot them for helping your country during rescue efferts in the 9/11 attacks. o wait, FOX news did'nt tell you about that? figures.

I can fill in the blanks.
I wanted you to voice your opinion and show us who you really are.
The respect I have is reserved for the individual's who are attempting to make the world a better place regardless of color or nationality

Mel
02-19-2010, 08:23 PM

Wow xihualcoatl.... I think your putting words in PzychoSixx's mouth,He never said all Mexicans.He only mentioned the boarder jumping turds that come here and deplete our monetary resourses,and free healthcare,and any other thing they can get for free.The pieces of shit that have no business here to start with.

Sixx
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM

I did not say "We Americans" I said "I"......As I am not a normal American. Nor did I use any derogatory racial remarks...So do not get it twisted. I could care less about your country or it's people.
I care about mine.

Stormfront.org? Yeah this site is not even close to being a White Nationalist website. I haven't seen any posts from any White Supremacists around here.

Remember you were the one that came in here talking shit....And now you want to cry about it?

Pittsburgh
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
the reason most of the world dislikes the USA is not because of "FREEDUM" or rights or whatever will be used to try to make sense of someone dislking the united states of america. it is because of ignorant , pathetic, shits like the poster i replied to. you americans, have no repect for anyone, or anything in this world.

So does this mean we won't have to worry about the estimated 1 million illegal aliens who attempt to cross our southern border on a yearly basis in order to take advantage of the benefits our country has to offer and to live around a bunch of people who "have no respect for anyone, or anything in this world"?

Yeah, I didn't think so.