PDA

View Full Version : White House report forecasts tepid job growth this year..now edited by Nastyleg

Belequopeli
02-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I found him....he was pool side cleaning the water. His muscles were glistening in the summer sun as the sweet dripped off of his tan god like body. I started to get all hot and decided to go for a swim. Making sure he noticed me stripping down to my speedo thong. He looked up at my enormous gut that spilled out covering my thong making it look like I was wearing nothing. My man tits were jiggling freely and flopped down as the gelatinous fat settled from the sudden movement of my Jaba the Hut like body moved. When I got into the pool the water overflowed and spilled out catching the pool boys attention. Just as I bobbed up to the surface I noticed he had a harpoon aimed right at my shamoo ass. As I flopped and floundered it was all useless as he already had a on in me and was towing me in to the side of the pool. He hacked me up like a professional fisherman cleans a salmon. As my lard was being harvested and my carcass was be stripped of all of the valuable meat and lard it had he whispered a thank you ever so softly into my ear as the warm and comforting grip of death was now taking hold.

The moral of this story dont be a lard ass spammer on the forums and this type of shit will not happen!

scoutsout80
02-12-2010, 12:49 PM
i smell a spammer

MickDonalds
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm gonna shit all over this guy's face.

Sixx
02-12-2010, 01:07 PM
i smell a spammer

Yeah he is a spammer.
Click on the period of his post...it sends you somewhere.