PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory about Iran vs USA

Stark
02-12-2010, 04:07 AM
I think the US knows that they cannot stop Iran to finally get their A bomb - they know they cannot start another war on another front - much more costly in human lifes.
Isreal is not ready and is shitting itself that one final day the arab world will hold hands and just overrun their state.
So the US know they cannot stop them via military strikes and they know they cannot stop them via sanctions.

Its all already decided - Iran will have the bomb

nastyleg
02-12-2010, 04:20 AM
I think the US knows that they cannot stop Iran to finally get their A bomb - they know they cannot start another war on another front - much more costly in human lifes.
Isreal is not ready and is shitting itself that one final day the arab world will hold hands and just overrun their state.
So the US know they cannot stop them via military strikes and they know they cannot stop them via sanctions.

Its all already decided - Iran will have the bomb

unless Israelis bomb all of the enrichment sites like they did with Iraq.

Stark
02-12-2010, 06:00 AM
unless Israelis bomb all of the enrichment sites like they did with Iraq.

Not going to happen Eric - I really cannot see Isreal doing that

acf6
02-12-2010, 06:09 AM
I know what your saying Stark but I think Israel will try dont know if they will succeed!!

Markoxx
02-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Well dude I think you are wrong, Iran and Iraq are alil bit the same, I lived in Iraq and I have been in Iran aswell and know its ppl.They have an army its alil bit better than saddams army but it cant hold long time against an attack from the US and Israel side for many reasons, ppl of Iran are tired of the government and they want to change that just like Iraq but they cant do much thay need help. saddam had a great army aswell, who was expected that saddams army will go down that fast NO ONE!!, not even we Iraqies. Just let that attack starts and you will see many surprises ;), dont see they have missles, cobras, chinooks all that is old shit mate, saddam has a great air force but what no aircraft was invovled in the war.I had a friend worked in the Iraqi air force he told me we cant face the US air force man, they are fucking strong they will shot down out jets even b4 taking off. Remember if the US attacks Iran so too many countries will be involved in the attack. Irans end is soon thats my theory. Saddam started fucking around and he got fucked, Ahmadi najad will have the same end.

One more thing guys you lived ur whole life in the USA and EU, so you have no idea about the shitte and sunni muslism conflict. Believe me all the arab countires want Israel and the US to strike Iran, cuz simply Iran is a threat to the sunni muslims. sunni muslims love the jews more than the shitte muslims, I swear to god thats true guys. even the arabs will be involved in the attack if it needs. The first thing Iran will do is attacking the us bases at the gulf, like kuwait, saudia arabia etc.. do u think they will shut up and watch thier countries getting hit by ianian missles, even if they hit us bases but its thier country anyway. I swear they will get mohammad back from his grave and fight the shitte muslims, man they say shitte muskims are damn infedils,I can tell you now 30% of Iran is down cuz northren Iran in under the kurds control who wants to have thier own country called kurdistan pretty much like Iraq. the iranian government does not allow em to have that so they will take advantage of the first fucking opportunity when the attack starts Regardless of the internal opposition in Iran , wtf Iran will be fucked from all sides!!!

Yono
02-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Not going to happen Eric - I really cannot see Isreal doing that

Israel will not back down, especially against that loony AhmadIamAfuckingnutjad. The day we KNOW our lives are at risk, there will be an air strike.
If anyone doubts the fact that we will protect our selves....well he is wrong,very very wrong.

Scott
02-12-2010, 09:12 AM
honestly if it came to the worst, and Iran had the bomb, im sure all NATO country would be put 100% effort into the war,meaning bringing all there men and women to service all at one time on the front, Australia,Saudi Arabia, etc etc will be involved im sure,was there not a contract for all UN countries, if they was threatened they would all have to go to war? im not 100% sure tho i could be wrong.

Peter
02-12-2010, 09:38 AM
One more thing guys you lived ur whole life in usa and eu, so you have no idea about the shitte and sunni conflict. Believe me all the arabs countires want Israel and the us to stike Iran, cuz simply Iran is a threat to the sunni muslims. sunni muslims love the jews more than the shitte muslims, I swear to god thats true guys. even the arabs will be involved in the attack if it needs. The first thing Iran will do is attacking the us bases at the gulf, like kuwait, saiudi arabia etc do u think they will shut up and watch thier countries getting hit by ianian missles, even if they hit us bases but its thier country anyway. They will get mohammad back from his grave to and fight the shitte muslims, man they say shitte muskims are infedils,I can tell you now 30% of Iran is down cuz northren Iran in under the kurds control who wants to have thier own country called kurdistan pretty much like Iraq. the iranian government does not allow em to have that so they will take advantage of the first opportunity when the attack starts Regardless of the internal opposition in Iran , wtf Iran will be fucked from all sides!!!

I read a fascinating book by Robert Baer - ex CIA "Dealing with the Devil" (or something like that) which gives insight into thie conflict. He also feels US would come off second best in such a conflict from memory. What I found most interesting was the suggestion that Iran had been running a war by proxy against the US for 20 yrs or may- basically since US marine base was truck bombed in 1982. Brilliant read if you get the chance.

MickDonalds
02-12-2010, 09:41 AM
honestly if it came to the worst, and Iran had the bomb, im sure all NATO country would be put 100% effort into the war,meaning bringing all there men and women to service all at one time on the front, Australia,Saudi Arabia, etc etc will be involved im sure,was there not a contract for all UN countries, if they was threatened they would all have to go to war? im not 100% sure tho i could be wrong.

i'm sorry...what rock are you living under?

As usual, it'd be "The English Allies" (countries that speak English and are descended from the British Empire-US, UK, Aus, NZ, Canada) doing ALL the grunt work and hard fighting while NATO Pussies like Spain, Holland, France, Italy and a bunch of other unimportant Euros send their 100 worst soldiers, cooks and dishwashers to "fight" :rolleyes: in the safe areas.

NATO is incompetent, so is the UN. We now know that from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Peter
02-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Agreed. Why do it when you can get the US to do it with its sizeable armed force sitting next door in Iraq? Lobby the right people and push the right buttons and the sky is the limit!

scoutsout80
02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Iran could not beat Iraq in 8 years. We sliced through Iraq twice like crap through a goose. Go figure what will happen if we are pushed.

Markoxx
02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Iran could not beat Iraq in 8 years. We sliced through Iraq twice like crap through a goose. Go figure what will happen if we are pushed.

Iran is down man ;)

Toki
02-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Lets not forget the MOP the Military is creating.

Yono
02-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Iran is really overrated these days. Sure they might be getting an A-Bomb soon, but their military is worth as much as one of my farts. Seriously.

Cup_Noodles
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
It is a pretty strong possibility that when Iran gets a hold or creates a nuclear weapon they are going to blow Israel off the face of the planet. Israel won't let it get that far. I bet they are already practicing bombing and evasion maneuvers as we speak.

MickDonalds
02-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Iran is really overrated these days. Sure they might be getting an A-Bomb soon, but their military is worth as much as one of my farts. Seriously.

+1.

All we hear about on the pundit tv shows is how the Revolutionary Guard and the Quds are "as good, if not better than our ARMY Rangers..blah, blah they're hardcore!" Yeah...okay! :rolleyes: Putting on some demonstration where you throw a knife at a wall and then parachute from a helo may impress a tv crew, but not me.

Gimme a break. Persians as well as Arabs DON'T TRAIN. They're fundamentally LAZY when it comes to warfare and moreover, war training, because of their belief in omnipotent, bullshit theories such as "Allah's Will" (aka: I won't die cuz Allah won't let it, and if it does, oh well I get to be a martyr). They're not tacticians and they're not crafty, inventive and of flexible force that's motivated to seek out the victory at whatever cost. Add in military hardware from the 1960's and you've got the world's most overrated army, period.

Cup_Noodles
02-12-2010, 02:26 PM
+1.

All we hear about on the pundit tv shows is how the Revolutionary Guard and the Quds are "as good, if not better than our ARMY Rangers..blah, blah they're hardcore!" Yeah...okay! :rolleyes: Putting on some demonstration where you throw a knife at a wall and then parachute from a helo may impress a tv crew, but not me.

Gimme a break. Persians as well as Arabs DON'T TRAIN. They're fundamentally LAZY when it comes to warfare and moreover, war training, because of their belief in omnipotent, bullshit theories such as "Allah's Will" (aka: I won't die cuz Allah won't let it, and if it does, oh well I get to be a martyr). They're not tacticians and they're not crafty, inventive and of flexible force that's motivated to seek out the victory at whatever cost. Add in military hardware from the 1960's and you've got the world's most overrated army, period.

To add even more integrity to your post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxOTV_3ohxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ThUxg1hrrU&NR=1

Scott
02-12-2010, 03:48 PM
i'm sorry...what rock are you living under?

As usual, it'd be "The English Allies" (countries that speak English and are descended from the British Empire-US, UK, Aus, NZ, Canada) doing ALL the grunt work and hard fighting while NATO Pussies like Spain, Holland, France, Italy and a bunch of other unimportant Euros send their 100 worst soldiers, cooks and dishwashers to "fight" :rolleyes: in the safe areas.

NATO is incompetent, so is the UN. We now know that from Iraq and Afghanistan.

you know what your totally right, i have no idea what the fuck i was thinking earlier, i grant you permission to slap me in the face. you are absolutly right, its us that do the fucking most(us meaning US and UK )

Yono
02-12-2010, 05:43 PM
If Iran did that, it would most likely mean WW3. The war that would seriously end all wars. Scary thought eh?

Forgot to quote scotts post*

Yono
02-12-2010, 05:46 PM
+1.

Yep and that's been proven.

Mel
02-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Well dude I think you are wrong, Iran and Iraq are alil bit the same, I lived in Iraq and I have been in Iran aswell and know its ppl.They have an army its alil bit better than saddams army but it cant hold long time against an attack from the US and Israel side for many reasons, ppl of Iran are tired of the government and they want to change that just like Iraq but they cant do much thay need help. saddam had a great army aswell, who was expected that saddams army will go down that fast NO ONE!!, not even we Iraqies. Just let that attack starts and you will see many surprises ;), dont see they have missles, cobras, chinooks all that is old shit mate, saddam has a great air force but what no aircraft was invovled in the war.I had a friend worked in the Iraqi air force he told me we cant face the US air force man, they are fucking strong they will shot down out jets even b4 taking off. Remember if the US attacks Iran so too many countries will be involved in the attack. Irans end is soon thats my theory. Saddam started fucking around and he got fucked, Ahmadi najad will have the same end.

One more thing guys you lived ur whole life in the USA and EU, so you have no idea about the shitte and sunni muslism conflict. Believe me all the arab countires want Israel and the US to strike Iran, cuz simply Iran is a threat to the sunni muslims. sunni muslims love the jews more than the shitte muslims, I swear to god thats true guys. even the arabs will be involved in the attack if it needs. The first thing Iran will do is attacking the us bases at the gulf, like kuwait, saudia arabia etc.. do u think they will shut up and watch thier countries getting hit by ianian missles, even if they hit us bases but its thier country anyway. I swear they will get mohammad back from his grave and fight the shitte muslims, man they say shitte muskims are damn infedils,I can tell you now 30% of Iran is down cuz northren Iran in under the kurds control who wants to have thier own country called kurdistan pretty much like Iraq. the iranian government does not allow em to have that so they will take advantage of the first fucking opportunity when the attack starts Regardless of the internal opposition in Iran , wtf Iran will be fucked from all sides!!!

Thanks for the comment Markoxx...It's good to hear from someone that has lived that life.

Pittsburgh
02-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately, I think we are banking on the likes of Russia and China to bring heat down on Iran. What can we do? Let me guess...sanctions? Give me a break. We can't do anything besides sit back, throw sanctions at them and tell them to behave.

That's about it.

Obama doesn't have the balls to send a few fighters over there in order to bomb their nuclear facilities. Any suggestions besides watching our President bend over for that scumbag regime and watch this all unfold?

theterminator
02-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I think that Iran won't attack Israel because that is not really truth about what is saying in media because Iran are shia Muslims which that mean they are not really friends to the sunnia Muslims ., so we have two Kinds of Islamic Doctrines which are mostly like enemies to each other and not really trusted by each other that,s why Saudi Arabia are dealing with USA to protect the Sunni from the Shia evolution which is an Islamic revolution indeed, but have another perspective looking on the Islamic rules and respect Ali more than Muhammad,(His cousin) and some another differences in Shyria laws, So Iran trying to make bombs to make sure that it perspective will be the majority and the controller on the area, I think Israel and Iran will never attack each other, on the contrary maybe they will help each other, And to make my theory more clearly ,,Only the Arab hit the Jewish ,,the Persians never hit the Jewish, on the contrary if you can remember when Jesus Christ born,three of the Persians came to visit him,,that's an old story but it could help I think,, The Arabian countries are afraid of Iran because the nuclear weapon because they know that are not friend and you could take Iraq for example when it had a war for 8 year against Iran. these people still use some old terms like Persians, Arabians, and some other words which is discriminating between the two. Israel are a strong country and they know the risk of Iran if they had a bomb that's why they are checking out everytime to make sure that they will not have a bomb but that will take time and they have probably another methods to fix the problem with them, by using the Arabian sunni in the middle,, and As you know USA can't for now make another battle field because that cost to much,physically , mentally,economically so chances to make a new war is 20% for now but there is another countries which are interested of that like France,Germany,and Absolutely Russia ,and as you know Russia is taking the cat role cuz they are the producers of the problem ,,if they did not help Iran to build a facility of the nuclear weapon ,,

the results are :
1- big fucking war in the middle east involved by USA, Israel,and some of the European countries and some of the Arabian Sunni Muslims countries against Iran and it's father Russia ,, So be aware