PDA

View Full Version : China Copies Russian Ship Technology For Use and Profit

Cruelbreed
10-19-2008, 02:32 AM
Great article I just had to share. I've been interested in the amount of Russian technology sold to China for a while. Much of China's modern military buildup technology is obviously not chinese created. Their space systems and vessels are highly russian, as well as their weaponry. Still I find it interesting to track the Chinese military buildup and I figured this article would be interesting.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5438/is_200806/ai_n27901544/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

HollowStem
10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Perfect reason why all this talk about China becoming the next superpower is just that, TALK. Great superpowers don't come about from copying and thieving from every other nation. China will fall because of all of the above reasons, cheaters, thieves do not thrive for long.

Headshot.
10-29-2008, 06:27 AM
Perfect reason why all this talk about China becoming the next superpower is just that, TALK. Great superpowers don't come about from copying and thieving from every other nation. China will fall because of all of the above reasons, cheaters, thieves do not thrive for long.I disagree with that quote,were all guilty of thieving and cheating!The big 5 are all guilty of these things.

Stark
10-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Perfect reason why all this talk about China becoming the next superpower is just that, TALK. Great superpowers don't come about from copying and thieving from every other nation. China will fall because of all of the above reasons, cheaters, thieves do not thrive for long.

But they have the money and the time, i disagree i think the chinese have to be watched very closely

Normulator
10-30-2008, 02:30 AM
China is only a mass producer not an inventor. China's Inventing Days were over before America ever was.

All China's Technology is from some-one else. Their History looks good on paper but their future was all stolen and copied from Us and others. They even reformed their top government to be able to Deal with the free market that Jimmy Carter signed them into in 79.

Now with a billion slaves they out produce the world while poisoning themselves doing it. Strange bunch of people really. And Social Industrial slavery is what they have and with obama Small business will die and we will have the same thing but only following the traditions of Izlam....