PDA

View Full Version : Should this guy get the medal of the year for best daddy?

Stark
02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
:D

Stark
02-11-2010, 09:45 AM
could be a woman as well - my god

scoutsout80
02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Hard to say one way or the other....man breasts or little fat bitch tits

Stark
02-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Hard to say one way or the other....man breasts or little fat bitch tits

lol would you look at the way that shebeast is holding the baby :D

MickDonalds
02-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Were I around to witness that, I would have literally beaten that woman, with my bare hands, to within an inch of her life.

You don't abuse children. I'm a father and would savagely beat anyone I saw harming a child.

Sixx
02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Were I around to witness that, I would have literally beaten that woman, with my bare hands, to within an inch of her life.

You don't abuse children. I'm a father and would savagely beat anyone I saw harming a child.

Same here man, I would totally snap If I saw that......I fipped out on a woman dragging her kid by a leash across the floor of store a few months back. My wife had to physically restrain me.

MickDonalds
02-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Same here man, I would totally snap If I saw that......I fipped out on a woman dragging her kid by a leash across the floor of store a few months back. My wife had to physically restrain me.

I had a similar instance where I saw a black woman slap her kid (hard enough that the kid started bawling and holding his face) in a line behind my wife, son and I at Walmart. She tried to argue back, so I lost it, went completely balistic. I swear EVERYONE stopped in the store. I got in her face and spit was flying from my mouth onto her chin and neck. She promptly told me to fuck off, called me a nigger, and then left the store, sobbing child in tow. I told the manager to leave me alone when he tried to weasel his way into my business, lol.

Child abuse isnt tolerated, bottom line. Its fundamentally wrong, and those who perpetrate deserve a gruesome Saw-trap death.

Mel
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
I'd like to do the same to her,But I couldn't pick her fat ass up.

Stark
02-12-2010, 04:02 AM
I had a similar instance where I saw a black woman slap her kid (hard enough that the kid started bawling and holding his face) in a line behind my wife, son and I at Walmart. She tried to argue back, so I lost it, went completely balistic. I swear EVERYONE stopped in the store. I got in her face and spit was flying from my mouth onto her chin and neck. She promptly told me to fuck off, called me a nigger, and then left the store, sobbing child in tow. I told the manager to leave me alone when he tried to weasel his way into my business, lol.

Child abuse isnt tolerated, bottom line. Its fundamentally wrong, and those who perpetrate deserve a gruesome Saw-trap death.

Did she call you a nigger or nigga? Just wondering what type of "lady" she was.

Even more annoying are the nigerian kids we have here - they dont discipline their kids at all - I was once standing in the supermarkt queue and 2 nigerian kids were trying to climb up my legs like a tree - mother said nothig

nastyleg
02-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Did she call you a nigger or nigga? Just wondering what type of "lady" she was.

Even more annoying are the nigerian kids we have here - they dont discipline their kids at all - I was once standing in the supermarkt queue and 2 nigerian kids were trying to climb up my legs like a tree - mother said nothig

I yell at kids when they hang on the scales at my work. parents give me a dirty look then correct their kids. it is really bad when the parents see their kids eat a piece of fruit and to cover it up they bury it at the bottom of the pile. i could go on and on about the mouth breathing knuckle dragging, oxygen stealing, waste of space, inbred sons of bitches with no parenting skills or common fucking sense.

Pittsburgh
02-12-2010, 08:29 PM
The reason why people should have to take a test and have a backround check before reproducing.

Unfortunately, that would never fly with the ACLU. We would rather have crackheads reproduce and welfare collectors continue to pop them out for that gubment "help". Daddy Obama will takes care of my kids!

F-ing scary.

Markoxx
02-13-2010, 04:44 AM
She is a woman mate, n totally sick woman, poor baby

MickDonalds
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
I really hope somebody choked that lady out, put her on the ground, and started stomping her half to death. I honestly HOPE that happened. Looking at that picture makes me angry