PDA

View Full Version : USA Future Army

infidelforlife
02-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Movie created by the FCS program, a program under development by the US army. All the technology in this video is under development. By 2014 the US will have a brigade of these soldiers as shown in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qywxwgTJsU

has anyone seen this video? man if this is what the army is doing this is awesome man i hate to be the enemy in the Future!!! i came up on this video over at youtube is their anyone that know about this and have a little more info about this ? the info at the top is all i had.... so what do you guys think ? the video is like a war movie pretty damn cool .....

Toki
02-10-2010, 11:31 PM
I hate the awful over and voice acting. And the infantry helmets used looks like the French infantry helmets used during their FAMAS advertising campaign.

nastyleg
02-11-2010, 03:58 AM
FCS is wrought with problems mainly funding and miss appropriations of funds. If war were only this "clean" and well packaged. Problem is is that the people in office refuse to except the fact that when push comes to shove it will not be some computer launching missiles or UAV/UCV getting dirty. No it will be a human being, flesh and blood that has to pull the trigger, thrust the bayonet, craw on the ground that will carryout their orders. While politicians go on tv and say how horrible and how unfortunate the combat losses are as they continue to mount up. It will be your neighbor, brother, sister that will be sent into the meat grinder so they can prove a point. A loss of life is a horrible thing.The loss of a politician is equal to that of a goldfish being flushed down the toilet.

MickDonalds
02-11-2010, 01:05 PM
The Bradleys look weird. or is that just me? They look smaller, taller and alot faster.