PDA

View Full Version : Okay Mess Commando - I need your opinion on this

Stark
02-10-2010, 12:53 PM
So I dropped of my wife and had some extra time and though..
Fuck it I get a coffee in starbucks - park the car - walk over to starbucks (this was 08:20 am).
Get to the counter and had to witness the following.

Some fucking handbag just ordered 10 large lattes all with cream and fucking extras for her office cows, after 5 min waiting I said fuck that and just walked out.

Fucking cunt

Im still so fucking angry I want to sacrifice a new born kitten

Slight overreaction

Yes

No

Cup_Noodles
02-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Not at all. It's even worse when that "person" is wearing a scarf and complains about their coffee not being "creamy enough" or "too bold".

Stark
02-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Not at all. It's even worse when that "person" is wearing a scarf and complains about their coffee not being "creamy enough" or "too bold".

Its always these fat fucking cunts that order their frappuchino with extra fucking cream or what ever it is.
Why the fuck is it allowed to go to a person that smokes and advice him to stop but not okay to go some of the humongous redundant protoplasm and tell them STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCKINT CUNT!!!!

One day one fucking day I will try this -

Here is an idea - open the door to a full starbucks and shout.

ATTENTION ATTENTION THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMNT TO EVERBODY IN HERE WEIGHTING OVER 100kg - STOP FOOLING YOURSELF YOU ARE DISGUSTING - SLAP YOUR
BOYFRIEND IF HE SAYS OTHERWISE CUZ HES LYING.
THAT IS ALL PLEASE CONTINUE TO DRINK YOUR DELICIOUS FRAPOFUCKINGCHINO YOU FAT FUCKING CUUUUUUUUNTS

nastyleg
02-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Get a coffee maker with a timer built in so when you wake up in the morning the coffee will be hot and ready to go. No need to see the fat cunts that go into starbucks.

Hoglover
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM
So I dropped of my wife and had some extra time and though..
Fuck it I get a coffee in starbucks - park the car - walk over to starbucks (this was 08:20 am).
Get to the counter and had to witness the following.

Some fucking handbag just ordered 10 large lattes all with cream and fucking extras for her office cows, after 5 min waiting I said fuck that and just walked out.

Fucking cunt

Im still so fucking angry I want to sacrifice a new born kitten

Slight overreaction

Yes

No

Damn man, you sound as bad as me. I though I was the only angry SOB in the world. It feels good to have a pal.

wanny1971
02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
'caffine crazy' ... i want my froffymouthy latte.. NOW
recommend..decafe or a Chamomile Tea or get the wife to get it before you drop her off.. problem solved LOL :)

Stark
02-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Damn man, you sound as bad as me. I though I was the only angry SOB in the world. It feels good to have a pal.

nah man I am alwasy angry :D its all pissen me off - stupid people - advertisemtn - fat fucking cunts in sparbucks fuckem all