PDA

View Full Version : Isreal would they do it?

Stark
02-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Does Israel posses the ability to bomb iranian nuclear facilities without assistance (refueling, etc...) from the US?

If so, how and with what airplanes?

wardog99s
02-09-2010, 02:42 AM
do the same thing they did to the iraqi power plants they bombed in the 80's, low and fast.

Pittsburgh
02-09-2010, 02:53 AM
do the same thing they did to the iraqi power plants they bombed in the 80's, low and fast.

I second that and would be all for it. Let someone else take out the trash for once.

Unfortunately, I could easily see our President on the television minutes after the attack, condemning Israel and apologizing/bending over to the likes of Ahmadinejad.

nastyleg
02-09-2010, 02:56 AM
They have done it before like Wardogg said it was with F-16's that flew fast and low. no radio comms until they landed back in Isreal. They rehearsed for months then carried out the covert bombing. By the time Iraqi airplanes were in the air they were gone. seeing how Iran is there they could easily do it and I hope to god they do it. you are right pittsburg odumba would rather suck off a mad man then stick up for the US or her allies.

Yono
02-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Yes they can, and mostley likely will soon if things don't get better.
They will use the latest of Israeli aircraft, upgraded with Bunker Buster bombs to penetrate as much as possibal. They will probabley use the F-16I "Sufa"