PDA

View Full Version : BG Douchey McChinpubes update

scoutsout80
02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
It gets better and better, dude is a rump ranger to boot........see below

AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

I, Christopher Petrowski, being duly sworn, do hereby depose and state:

I am a Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), duly appointed according to law and acting as such. I have been a Special Agent with the FBI for fourteen years, and am currently assigned to the FBI Houston Division Violent Crime Task Force (VCTF). The VCTF is a joint FBI and Houston Police Department task force responsible for the investigation of, among other violent crimes, kidnaping, bank robbery, extortion, serial murder, and Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution. The facts contained in this Affidavit are based upon information provided to me by other law enforcement officers, other witnesses, and my own personal knowledge. Since this Affidavit is made for the limited purpose of supporting a Criminal Complaint, I may have not set forth each and every fact learned during the course of this investigation. Rather, I have set forth only those facts that I believe are necessary to establish probable cause for the crimes charged. Unless otherwise indicated, where actions, conversations, and statements of others are related herein, they are related in substance and in part only.

2. On or about January 19, 2010, I was advised that MICHAEL PATRICK MCMANUS had attended a party for newly elected Houston Mayor, Annise Parker. The party was held on December 12, 2009 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Downtown Houston. MCMANUS was observed by photographer “MMM”, who attended the party as a photographer. MMM, who is a former Sergeant (E-5) in the United States Marine Corps Reserve, noticed MCMANUS was wearing an official appearing United States Army military uniform with numerous military decorations, awards, and badges. MMM further noticed that MCBRIDE was wearing all of the official U.S. military uniform regalia in a non-regulation manner. MMM photographed MCMANUS at the event in his purportedly official U.S. Army uniform and provided those photographs to the FBI.

3. The photographs provided by MMM show an image of an individual, later identified by me as MCMANUS through his Texas Driver’s License and other data sources, wearing a U.S. Army military uniform bearing the rank of Brigadier General. The photographs further shows MCMANUS wearing the following awards:

- a British Commander of the British Empire (worn around his neck),

- a Distinguished Service Cross,

- an Air Medal,

- a Flying Cross,

- a Silver Star,

- a Bronze Star,

- and a Purple Heart.

MCMANUS was also wearing the following U.S. military “earned” insignia, emblems, and devices:

- a British Special Air Service Crest,

- a Combat Infantry Badge with two stars,

- a Master Jump Wings,

- a Helicopter Pilot Badge,

- a Air Assault Wings,

- and a Pathfinder Badge.

4. MCMANUS was previously convicted in U.S. Federal Court in California in 2002, arising out of federal criminal charges originating in Louisiana, for impersonating a U.S. “Air Marshal” and also impersonating a U.S. Army Major, both in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 912, He received a sentence of two years probation, which was later revoked for violations. At the time of his offense relating to those criminal charges, MCMANUS had been wearing an unauthorized U.S. Army Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) of the unearned rank of Major (and with fraudulent U.S. Army identification papers naming him as an Army Captain) with attached unearned patches, insignia, and awards, on board a commercial aircraft in New Orleans and also falsely represented himself to the flight crew as a current member of the U.S. military and an “Air Marshal”, and where he attempted to gain access to the plane’s cockpit. Due to the suspicious nature of his uniform and his suspicious claims to the flight crew, he was not permitted by the flight crew to remain on the flight. He was later arrested in California and convicted of these charges there.

5. Official U.S. military records, which include MCMANUS’ form DD-214, indicate MCMANUS entered on Active Duty with the United States Army on November 11, 1984 and separated on March 31, 1987. During this period, MCMANUS attained the rank of Private First Class and a pay grade of E-1. The form DD-214 further indicates MCMANUS was awarded or authorized to wear only the following awards: an Army Service Ribbon; Overseas Service Ribbon; Expert Marksmanship Badge – Rifle; and Marksman Marksmanship Badge – Pistol. MCMANUS’ type of separation is

Defined on the DD-214 as “Discharge” and the character of service is defined as “Under Honorable Conditions”, which is not the same as an “Honorable Discharge”.

6. On or about January 25, 2010, I attempted to contact MCMANUS at his telephone number 713-869-xxxx. The Lexis/Nexis database indicated this telephone number was associated with the Houston address on MCMANUS’ Texas driver’s license. Based on Harris County Appraisal District records, the residence is owned by Alvin Chan. At the time of MCMANUS’ arrest in January 2002, related to his previous impersonation charges and conviction, MCMANUS stated to investigators that his “domestic partner” was Alvin Chan.

7. About January 25, I called MCMANUS’ telephone number and left a message on what I believed to be his answering machine at his residence located at in Houston, Texas 77008.

8. On January 27, 2010, I received a telephone call from a person claiming to be a Houston attorney (“CF”) who claimed to represent MCMANUS. I told attorney CF I wished to interview MCMANUS regarding his impersonation of a U.S. military officer and I further stated that MCMANUS needed to surrender the uniform, medals, ribbons, devices, and other general evidence he had worn in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 704. Attorney CF admitted that MCMANUS was the person in the subject photographs and that MCMANUS told him he had discarded or destroyed all the evidence (i.e., the uniform, medals, insignia, etc.) allegedly because MCMANUS had become “afraid” when his photograph wearing the unauthorized military uniform and unauthorized military awards was posted on the internet and he became the subject of angry bloggers. At present, I have no way of verifying the truth of attorney CF’s claim regarding MCMANUS purported destruction of all the evidence.

9. Based on all the foregoing information and facts, I believe there is probable cause to believe that on or about December 12, 2009, MICHAEL PATRICK MCMANUS:

- did knowingly possess certain badges or other insignia of a design prescribed by the head of a department or agency of the United States (being the Department of Defense) for use by any officer or employee thereof, or any colorable imitation thereof, without lawful authorization, in violation of 18 United States Code, Section 701; and

- did knowingly, within the jurisdiction of the United

States, without any lawful authority, wear a uniform and/or a distinctive part thereof and/or anything similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of any of the armed forces of the United States, in violation of 18 United States Code, Section 702; and

- did knowingly, within the jurisdiction of the United States, and with the intent to deceive or mislead, wear any naval, military or other official decoration or regalia of any foreign state, nation, or government with which the United States is at peace, or anything so nearly resembling the same as to be calculated to deceive, in violation of 18 United States Code, Section 703; and

- did knowingly wear certain medals and/or decorations authorized by Congress for the armed forces of the United States, or certain of the medals and/or badges awarded to the members of the such armed forces of the United States, and/or certain ribbons, buttons, or rosettes of any badge, decoration, and/or medal, and/or any colorable imitation thereof, except when authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, in violation of 18 United States Code, Section 704(a); and

- did knowingly wear a Distinguished Service Crosses awarded under Section 3742 of Title 10, and a Silver Star awarded under Sections 3746, 6244, or 8746 of Title 10, and a Purple Heart awarded under Section 1129 of Title 10, or any replacement or duplicate medal for such a medals as authorized by law in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 704(d).

CHRISTOPHER PETROWSKI,

Special Agent,

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Houston, Texas

Toki
02-08-2010, 10:21 PM
What a cunt that guy is.

Reactor-Axe-Man
02-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Wow, the priors for similar bullshit I did not know. Since his probation for those was revoked, I assume he did time, but I see no mention of that fact. Now I'm curious about the details of his discharge. DADT is probably a factor here, but is that the reason why the agent did not mention it in the affidavit seeking an arrest warrant?

MickDonalds
02-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Somethin' strange....walkin' like a gimp....who ya gonna call...FagBusters!!

scoutsout80
02-09-2010, 10:50 AM
The local news station, which will remain nameless, since they don’t want to mention us, discovered that the reason Michael McManus is wearing a bandage on his pointy noggin is because he had a panic attack when the feds came to arrest his pathetic ass;

His attorney says McManus’ head was bandaged today because he had suffered a panic attack, but gave no more information. If he is convicted on charges of stolen valor, McManus could be sentenced to up to a year in federal prison.

In related news, one of our diligent readers wrote that she commented on nearly every Old Media website which mentioned McManus and she chastised the Old Media outlets for not crediting the milblogs for the take down. She claims that every one of her comments were removed. As TSO said, he spoonfed that reporter for weeks until he finally summoned the testicular fortitude to knock on big, bad McManus’ door.

You’re welcome, fuckstick. Advice for the next time you come to the milblogs for help; pound sand, stickboy. Practice writing obituaries and police blotters

nastyleg
02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
The local news station, which will remain nameless, since they don’t want to mention us, discovered that the reason Michael McManus is wearing a bandage on his pointy noggin is because he had a panic attack when the feds came to arrest his pathetic ass;

His attorney says McManus’ head was bandaged today because he had suffered a panic attack, but gave no more information. If he is convicted on charges of stolen valor, McManus could be sentenced to up to a year in federal prison.

In related news, one of our diligent readers wrote that she commented on nearly every Old Media website which mentioned McManus and she chastised the Old Media outlets for not crediting the milblogs for the take down. She claims that every one of her comments were removed. As TSO said, he spoonfed that reporter for weeks until he finally summoned the testicular fortitude to knock on big, bad McManus’ door.

You’re welcome, fuckstick. Advice for the next time you come to the milblogs for help; pound sand, stickboy. Practice writing obituaries and police blotters

I am going to carry Bob's tradition of FTM.

Mel
02-09-2010, 01:49 PM
I say we turn Sparkie loose on his ass.:evilgrin0039: