PDA

View Full Version : Hitman rollplaying game - lets do it folks

Stark
02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Lets start a little game here folks:

Since my last try of a “roll playing” game has failed miserable I give it another shot.

The rules of this game are simple:

You can only respond with your move (via post in this thread) once and have to wait for me to respond with an update on the current scenario.
No unrealistic moves as in “I dodge his bullets matrix style”.
There are not limited numbers of players all yoiu have to do is read through this report - pick a weapon if your choosing and never forget to put the following into eveyr post you make.

The number of your hitman
The Gender of your hitman
The Weapons of your hitman

You have to pick a number for your character
You have to pick your weapon of choice (you can choose from what ever weapon you want but you can only choose 1) Main weapon 2) One side arm 3) one item of your choice (like a wire cutter etc.)
Again try to be as accurate as possible when you are writing what your next move is or if you request information.
Do not use any unrealistic “I dodge that shit bullet matrix style” responses.

I am the only one that can give situational reports

The Scenario:

Background:
You are a member of a highly experienced Hitman crew – one would say the best there is, think Leon multiplied by eternity – you work together and have been for a long time.

The “Job”:
You all have been hired to eliminate a wealthy and influential business man with questionable ties to the organized crime syndicate.
The background why the client has to be eliminated is not of your concern – what is of your concern is that he has a highly experience crew of bodyguards which
Have been tipped of that there might be an imitate thread to their client – so think that they are extra alert.

Situational report:
the client is holding a lavish party with over 200 guests all well known business men with their partners and politically well known people.
it is 19:00 in the evening, it is just beginning to get dark, it has just started to slightly rain.
Since your first assignment is to get everybody onto the grounds undetected without arousing the suspicion of the guards all of you are scanning the “grounds” with your binoculars gathering intel.

Some useful information – (any further information has to be requested and I will be as detailed as possible)

The client is holding his party in one of his villas, it is surrounded by high walls, you can hear loud music and see a lot of people standing in small groups in the garden.
You can indentify 2 possible entry points.

Is the staff entry from the back which leads straight into the staff quarters and kitchen
Is the main entrance guarded by four intimidating individuals who check every person that requests entry no weapons are visible.

You have visitors arrive to the party in irregular moments, they are stopped by the guards, invitations are being checked and the car is checked (boot and such).
When you can the horizon you can see in the far distance a delivery van rapidly approaching – the logo on the front and side says: Dora’s House of pleasure.

Hope this will kick off good.

Go…