PDA

View Full Version : So what are your thoughts on this America?

Stark
02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
???

sparkie
02-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I'd say,,, Meebe there is a God. Or I might say contrived coincidental,,,,,, whatever. Oh, look,,,,,, A butterfly,,,,,,,,

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 01:03 AM
wow, more conspiracy theory surrounding 9-11! What a surprise!

Sixx
02-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Just like the Jesus grilled cheese sandwich

http://sisyphusfragment.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jesusormanson.jpg?w=301&h=283

Stark
02-04-2010, 03:53 AM
I'd say,,, Meebe there is a God. Or I might say contrived coincidental,,,,,, whatever. Oh, look,,,,,, A butterfly,,,,,,,,

FUCK I swear its true .. when I read "oh a butterlfy" I chocked at my coffee :D you bastard

swine11
03-18-2010, 07:19 PM
from what I've been hearing, there MIGHT be more to 9/11 than we were told. I am continuing my investigation.

patriotsquestion911.com

Toki
03-18-2010, 10:25 PM
from what I've been hearing, there MIGHT be more to 9/11 than we were told. I am continuing my investigation.

patriotsquestion911.com

Get the fuck out and never come back. I'm serious. I have no time to deal with truther fucktards like you.

scoutsout80
03-18-2010, 10:40 PM

patriotsquestion911.com

get alife or get whacked from here...a warning, no truthers allowed

Pittsburgh
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM

patriotsquestion911.com

I can confirm this. I went out to dinner with Rosie O'Donnell and a coked up Charlie Sheen the other night. We went to Wild Bill's All You Can Eat BBQ Buffet (Rosie's idea) and were discussing the new developments pertaining to 9/11. While we were rudely interrupted by a spun out Charlie Sheen beating the ever loving shit out of his new girlfriend, here are the details I gathered...

At approximately 8:00 am on 9/11/01, George W. Bush contacted King Smurf and Brainy Smurf in order to make sure everything was in order and ready to go. Brainy Smurf and King Smurf, working in cahoots with the Bush Administration gave the green light. The 'real' name of the terrorists involved...

American Airlines Flight 11:

Jokey Smurf
Grouchy Smurf
Greedy Smurf
Dreamy Smurf
Chef Smurf

United Airlines Flight 175:

Vanity Smurf
Handy Smurf
Tracker Smurf
Painter Smurf
Grandpa Smurf

American Airlines Flight 77:

Slouchy Smurf
Farmer Smurf
Alchemist Smurf
Baker Smurf
Architect Smurf

United Airlines Flight 93:

Dopey Smurf
Doctor Smurf
Finance Smurf
Flying Smurf

King Smurf and Brainy Smurf are currently being hunted by the authorities. King Smurf is believed to be hiding out near the le Pays maudit border. Brainy Smurf's where abouts are unknown. We believe that former Vice President Dick Cheney knows his location. See people, Bush and his croney's wanted this war in Iraq and Afghanistan. They wanted the oil. We shouldn't be in Afghanistan, we should be capturing (not killing of course) the smurfs in their part of the world, le Pays maudit (The Cursed Land) and gathering information on the Bush Administration.

In short, the smurfs attacked us on 9/11 with the backing of the Bush Administration.

joelee
03-18-2010, 11:31 PM
I heard it was Jews in flying saucers they snuck out of Germany at the end of WW2. They thought the lockers in the subway station were too expensive and wanted to teach the WTC a lesson.