PDA

View Full Version : Fat US Army dude - not the one we have seen so many time

Stark
02-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Total disgrace to the uniform - HOW THE FUCK is he managing to get through his medical tests?

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Holy shit. If that guys nametape says "Kemp" I know this guy.

But as far as how he stays in...He's likely a National Guard guy. They "pencilwhip" people that they need to deploy because Human Resources Command falsely claims
"Oh there aren't ANY volunteers in the Guard or Reserves that can backfill your unit for the deployment so you need to take everyone assigned to te unit"

Which is complete BULLSHIT because there's pages of volunteers that want to go active duty, get denied, and volunteer for deployments ALL THE TIME.

nastyleg
02-04-2010, 02:42 AM

But as far as how he stays in...He's likely a National Guard guy. They "pencilwhip" people that they need to deploy because Human Resources Command falsely claims
"Oh there aren't ANY volunteers in the Guard or Reserves that can backfill your unit for the deployment so you need to take everyone assigned to te unit"

Which is complete BULLSHIT because there's pages of volunteers that want to go active duty, get denied, and volunteer for deployments ALL THE TIME.

Just look at my brother in law.....volunteered for every deployment since bosnia....no dice

Stark
02-04-2010, 03:47 AM
I cannot believe this guy isn't embarrassed, I mean to 90% everybody has a little fat on the belly to keep a ripped belly unless you do hard labour (or are stationed on some fucked up forward base) is next to impossible without drugs (especiallyh when you hit 30 years).
But man I would fucking die of shame if I have to wear that tight uniform and my belly would stick out that much

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Just look at my brother in law.....volunteered for every deployment since bosnia....no dice

Exactly, and all I read in ARMY Times is "General 'X' says: "OMG we have NO new troops for deployments! ZOMG I need to send moar Active guyz cuz the guard and reserve don't have enough people"

Horseshit.

And about the fatasses like this tons'of'fun, the ARMY has begun to kick people out for PT failure and height and weight failure. The ARMY is overstrength right now, and can afford to cut people from it's ranks, like this embarassing shit-for-brains above.

Sixx
02-04-2010, 12:40 PM

I've seen some fat guardsmen before.....But how about active duty soldiers? Are there a lot?

I've seen some seriously sad shit in the Air Force, I mean some straight up obese motherfuckers....like they had sew two uniform tops together so they can fit.
I can expect that shit in the USAF, Well since the air force cant get their PT tests straight. I'm sorry you cannot do PT on an honor system...It has to be forced.

I don't hate fat people...sometimes it's not their fault. But having a obese dude in a combat zone is bad business. Even though I have seen overweight dudes hold their own, I'd hate to have to carry an injured biggin out of harms way along with equipment and ammo.

I honestly think the reason why the USAF changes their PT tests and standards is this.....To keep the fat dudes in.

You are given "X" amount of months to to be within standards when a new type of PT test comes out.
When it get close to the final date to be within compliance, They devise a new test so that the personnel that are not within standards do not get booted.
They get a fresh start.

nastyleg
02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Exactly, and all I read in ARMY Times is "General 'X' says: "OMG we have NO new troops for deployments! ZOMG I need to send moar Active guyz cuz the guard and reserve don't have enough people"

Horseshit.

And about the fatasses like this tons'of'fun, the ARMY has begun to kick people out for PT failure and height and weight failure. The ARMY is overstrength right now, and can afford to cut people from it's ranks, like this embarassing shit-for-brains above.

One of the many reasons I want to go over again is to get all of that PT time back so I can go back active to my beloved 4/31 Inf. As a reservist I have to juggle my job, my wife's, any and all emergencies that arise. Active duty everyday for 5 days straight you get to workout with no interruptions. When in the field it is a constant workout ( light infantry mind you). As a civilian I dont make enough to pay for a gym membership and when I get done with an 8 hour day I just want to relax for a bit.