PDA

View Full Version : Vaders Reign of blood - Epic

Stark
02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-i6J03j6Bo

MickDonalds
02-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Vader should be mandatory listening for all deployed US ARMY soldiers, period. They're a Polish wrecking machine.

Problem is though, is that 99.9% of all soldiers rely on "Post Grunge Butt Rock" bands like Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Chevelle for their "real hard metal" :rolleyes:

I'll be the biggest douchebag in the world when it comes to metal elitism. My music tastes in metal are better than the majority, and I'm right, they're wrong.

If you guys like Vader, check out Behemoth, also from Poland.

Stark
02-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Vader should be mandatory listening for all deployed US ARMY soldiers, period. They're a Polish wrecking machine.

Problem is though, is that 99.9% of all soldiers rely on "Post Grunge Butt Rock" bands like Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Chevelle for their "real hard metal" :rolleyes:

I'll be the biggest douchebag in the world when it comes to metal elitism. My music tastes in metal are better than the majority, and I'm right, they're wrong.

If you guys like Vader, check out Behemoth, also from Poland.

Yeah vader are high on my list of must listen to - Amon Amarh are very good as well - I like Behemoth a lot too - I also love Testament for some fucked up reason

Sixx
02-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah vader are high on my list of must listen to - Amon Amarh are very good as well - I like Behemoth a lot too - I also love Testament for some fucked up reason

Shit yeah, My German friends got me hooked on Testament in the 80's....Loved that shit
I agree with MickDonalds...people listen to some weak ass shit nowadays and think that they are some hard mother fuckers. I'd say most of the white dudes in the USAF force listen to pussy shit and dress like EMO fags.

I grew up on brutal shit, And to this day nothing's changed except for slowing down some by listening to Six Feet Under.

MickDonalds
02-03-2010, 04:07 PM

If I was gay I'd kiss you! Your have good taste, you are automatically relegated to my cool book.

Glad to see there are men here who listen to "Man" metal, not that fartknocker bullshit that's spewed on the radio for all to hear.

MickDonalds
02-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Shit yeah, My German friends got me hooked on Testament in the 80's....Loved that shit
I agree with MickDonalds...people listen to some weak ass shit nowadays and think that they are some hard mother fuckers. I'd say most of the white dudes in the USAF force listen to pussy shit and dress like EMO fags.

I grew up on brutal shit, And to this day nothing's changed except for slowing down some by listening to Six Feet Under.

Ha ha ha, you "slow down" by listening to 6FU? lol. They're pretty fast...

But I agree. I look through people's IPods and it's ALL THE SAME MUSIC, EVERY TIME!!!

Breaking Benjamin
Seether
Disturbed
Korn
Nickelback
Puddle of Mudd
Three Days Grace
Ten Years
Chevelle
Rob Zombie

And then quite possibly the worst USO tour band ever: Drowning Pool.

Seriously. If I have to see one more "Deployment Tribute Video" with "Bodies" as the theme music, I'm going to go Predator on someone.

Stark
02-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Another one of my vader's favorite - the original on the litany album was even a little better

Check it out- Glad I have some people here who share my music pashion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIc6z6shpfI

Sixx
02-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Ha ha ha, you "slow down" by listening to 6FU? lol. They're pretty fast...

But I agree. I look through people's IPods and it's ALL THE SAME MUSIC, EVERY TIME!!!

Breaking Benjamin
Seether
Disturbed
Korn
Nickelback
Puddle of Mudd
Three Days Grace
Ten Years
Chevelle
Rob Zombie

And then quite possibly the worst USO tour band ever: Drowning Pool.

Seriously. If I have to see one more "Deployment Tribute Video" with "Bodies" as the theme music, I'm going to go Predator on someone.

I hate all that shit and their fans too.....I flip the fuck out when I hear Nickleback on the radio. Makes my blood boil.
It's hard to find service members that listen to real shit. I only have found a handful....

I like what the USO does for the troops, However only garbage bands do USO tours which pollute the minds of our troops.

Yeah I'm with you on the "Bodies" for video soundtracks....That shit makes my blood boil as well and it ruins the fucking video for me.

nastyleg
02-04-2010, 03:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yetoim8aczI

nastyleg
02-04-2010, 03:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPIO86jTrQQ&feature=related

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 04:51 AM
I hate all that shit and their fans too.....I flip the fuck out when I hear Nickleback on the radio. Makes my blood boil.
It's hard to find service members that listen to real shit. I only have found a handful....

I like what the USO does for the troops, However only garbage bands do USO tours which pollute the minds of our troops.

Yeah I'm with you on the "Bodies" for video soundtracks....That shit makes my blood boil as well and it ruins the fucking video for me.

You and I are on the same page. I get called an "elitist, snob asshole" all the time but it's completely justified. It's like we're the .1% that thinks "outside the box" when it comes to music and don't accept Mainstream, Billboard bullshit that's formulaic and uninspired.

USO tours always blow, bottom line.

I want fucking Nile and Immortal to play Camp Victory! Are you listening, USO???

Sixx
02-04-2010, 12:24 PM
You and I are on the same page. I get called an "elitist, snob asshole" all the time but it's completely justified. It's like we're the .1% that thinks "outside the box" when it comes to music and don't accept Mainstream, Billboard bullshit that's formulaic and uninspired.

USO tours always blow, bottom line.

I want fucking Nile and Immortal to play Camp Victory! Are you listening, USO???

Yeah man, Nothing wrong with being a elitist, snob or asshole when it comes to music....It just shows you know your shit and love great music.

Hehehe could you imagine if Nile or another great band played for a USO tour......All those mainstream guitar hero fucks would not know what to do..

scoutsout80
02-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Cold Play rocks..........

NOT

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Yeah man, Nothing wrong with being a elitist, snob or asshole when it comes to music....It just shows you know your shit and love great music.

Hehehe could you imagine if Nile or another great band played for a USO tour......All those mainstream guitar hero fucks would not know what to do..

I have a fantasy where Nile play at Tallil Air Base, which is where the ancient site of Ur lay directly outside the gates of the base. There would be a huge stage, and the Ziggurat at Ur (the huge temple that was restored under Saddam) would be lit up with columns of fire and lights. And of course Nile would close the show with "To Dream of Ur". It would be so goddamn epic. They would have to film a DVD of it.

And yeah, the Post Grunge Butt Rock listening turds in the audience would either be turned away by the sheer brutality and ferocity of Karl Sanders, George Kollias, Dallas Toler Wade and Chris Lollis or they would be amazed, have a musical epiphany and forever remember the night their muscial taste "awakened"

Sixx
02-04-2010, 02:39 PM
I have a fantasy where Nile play at Tallil Air Base, which is where the ancient site of Ur lay directly outside the gates of the base. There would be a huge stage, and the Ziggurat at Ur (the huge temple that was restored under Saddam) would be lit up with columns of fire and lights. And of course Nile would close the show with "To Dream of Ur". It would be so goddamn epic. They would have to film a DVD of it.

And yeah, the Post Grunge Butt Rock listening turds in the audience would either be turned away by the sheer brutality and ferocity of Karl Sanders, George Kollias, Dallas Toler Wade and Chris Lollis or they would be amazed, have a musical epiphany and forever remember the night their muscial taste "awakened"

Ahh man, Nile playing at the Ziggurat.......That shit would be so baddass. The Hadjis would shit their pants for sure.

Cup_Noodles
02-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Epic! I sing thrash and death metal. Good to see metal heads on here.

MickDonalds
02-05-2010, 06:14 AM
Epic! I sing thrash and death metal. Good to see metal heads on here.
Good! Another defender of the faith!!

I don't see how deployed soldiers can call Disturbed "killing music" when it's not even remotely brutal or hard enough to get me going.

wardog99s
02-05-2010, 12:45 PM

I don't see how deployed soldiers can call Disturbed "killing music" when it's not even remotely brutal or hard enough to get me going.

true, damn kids to day don't know what good Butal music is. i just got done talking to one, who said BokeNSYDE is brutal, wtf is wrong with the kids...

MickDonalds
02-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Brokencyde? WTF......

*shakes head*

Sixx
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
true, damn kids to day don't know what good Butal music is. i just got done talking to one, who said BokeNSYDE is brutal, wtf is wrong with the kids...

Hehehe what a bunch of pussies these dudes are
http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde

Shit disturbed might as well be "on hold" music for businesses. Straight garbage. Definitely not killing music.....I'd rather kill to something that unharnesses pure primal rage and aggression or see killing done in the same manner.

gremlin
02-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks Stark never heard of vader before, turned the speakers right up for that. Check out lamb of god very heavy metal

nastyleg
02-05-2010, 01:35 PM
i just puked in my mouth when out of morbid curiousity I checked out thier "music"

Sixx
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks Stark never heard of vader before, turned the speakers right up for that. Check out lamb of god very heavy metal

I don't really care for Lamb of God....Just something about the vocals and music that rubs me the wrong way. I don't know why.
And they seem way too trendy for me.

I don't like this band but
check this odd looking video out
http://www.metalvideo.com/milking-the-goatmachine/surf-goataragua-video_8596fcaa2.html

Cup_Noodles
02-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Suffocation
Slayer
Dying Fetus
Testament
Exodus
Warbringer
Cannibal Corpse
Born Of Osiris
Impending Doom
Deicide
Nile
Sepultura
White Chapel
Winds of Plague
Austrian Death Machine
Sodom
Morbid Angel
At the gates
Bathory
Immortal
Mayhem
Cattle Decapitation
Obituary
Vader
Dethklok
Pantera
Death
Autopsy
Cryptopsy
Disgorge
Behemoth
Meshuggah
Lamb of God
Black Dahlia Murder
Suffokate
Putrid Pile
Napalm Death
The Faceless
Without Remorse
Children of Bodom
Swashbuckle
So I shot myself
Gutted with broken glass
Waking the Cadaver
Suicide Silence
Guttural Secrete
Condemned
Catafalc

Thats only about a quarter of my collection lol

P.S. Gotta love Cannibal Corpse's album art

Sixx
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Suffocation
Slayer
Dying Fetus
Testament
Exodus
Warbringer
Cannibal Corpse
Born Of Osiris
Impending Doom
Deicide
Nile
Sepultura
White Chapel
Winds of Plague
Austrian Death Machine
Sodom
Morbid Angel
At the gates
Bathory
Immortal
Mayhem
Cattle Decapitation
Obituary
Vader
Dethklok
Pantera
Death
Autopsy
Cryptopsy
Disgorge
Behemoth
Meshuggah
Lamb of God
Black Dahlia Murder
Suffokate
Putrid Pile
Napalm Death
The Faceless
Without Remorse
Children of Bodom
Swashbuckle
So I shot myself
Gutted with broken glass
Waking the Cadaver
Suicide Silence
Guttural Secrete
Condemned
Catafalc

Yeah, You have some great shit......Sodom brings back memories....Classic, Do you like Kreator as well??

What's your favorite Cannibal Corpse album art? Mine is Butchered at Birth...and tomb of the mutilated....the uncensored versions of course....Wretched Spawn and Vile are cool too.

One of My favorite favorite SFU songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbM1THiZhFs

sparkie
02-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Im am so outta pace here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cup_Noodles
02-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, You have some great shit......Sodom brings back memories....Classic, Do you like Kreator as well??

What's your favorite Cannibal Corpse album art? Mine is Butchered at Birth...and tomb of the mutilated....the uncensored versions of course....Wretched Spawn and Vile are cool too.

One of My favorite favorite SFU songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbM1THiZhFs

How could I forget Kreator! they are bad ass. I would have to say my favorite album art from CC is Butchered at Birth, Hammer Smashed Face, Vile, and Wretched Spawn.

Sixx
02-05-2010, 11:41 PM
How could I forget Kreator! they are bad ass. I would have to say my favorite album art from CC is Butchered at Birth, Hammer Smashed Face, Vile, and Wretched Spawn.

Cool Bro, I forgot about Hammered Smashed Face....Been awhile...Had to look it up to refresh my memory.

Who do you like better as CC's vocalist? Barnes or Fisher?

MickDonalds
02-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Suffocation
Slayer
Dying Fetus
Testament
Exodus
Warbringer
Cannibal Corpse
Born Of Osiris
Impending Doom
Deicide
Nile
Sepultura
White Chapel
Winds of Plague
Austrian Death Machine
Sodom
Morbid Angel
At the gates
Bathory
Immortal
Mayhem
Cattle Decapitation
Obituary
Vader
Dethklok
Pantera
Death
Autopsy
Cryptopsy
Disgorge
Behemoth
Meshuggah
Lamb of God
Black Dahlia Murder
Suffokate
Putrid Pile
Napalm Death
The Faceless
Without Remorse
Children of Bodom
Swashbuckle
So I shot myself
Gutted with broken glass
Waking the Cadaver
Suicide Silence
Guttural Secrete
Condemned
Catafalc

YES!!!!!!

You are amazing. Beyond Bathory, are into Death Metal's scarier cousin, Black Metal? I love Black Metal, although it's more "artsy"

Cup_Noodles
02-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Cool Bro, I forgot about Hammered Smashed Face....Been awhile...Had to look it up to refresh my memory.

Who do you like better as CC's vocalist? Barnes or Fisher?

I like both of them really. Barnes voice is more harsh and in some instances it sounds better, however, I like how long Fisher can hold his grunts and screams. Not to mention his voice is pretty deep lol.

Cup_Noodles
02-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Im am so outta pace here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Don't worry man, we can convert you!

sparkie
02-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Don't worry man, we can convert you!

Not while I'm listening to 3 Dog Night,,,,,,,,or Chigago.

Sixx
02-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Not while I'm listening to 3 Dog Night,,,,,,,,or Chigago.

Nothing wrong with 3 Dog Night or Chicago at all, But you should sample some of this stuff.....I'm sure you'll find something that'll suit you.

Mel
02-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Some of the music's not too bad. But that damn "singing" makes my ears bleed. Couldn't understand one word.