PDA

View Full Version : Infractions - please all read this concerns all of you

Stark
02-02-2010, 01:58 PM
In the recent rise in spam and other undesirable actions of members we have now an infraction system in place.

This works as follows:

AC staff can now hand out automatic infractions what this means is that they can use a system set in place to remind members of this forum to stick with the rules.

Excample:
Asshole1 is posting spam - a staff member sees this and gives the member and incraction for spam which will add automaticly 10 incraction points to their account which will not expire and automaticly whacks (banns) the member.

Thats the extreme case:
Under normal circumstances I will give you another excample:
User1 calls another user a nigger - a staff member sees this and gives the member an infraction for Insulted Other Member(s) - which wll add 1 infraction point to their account - if the same member does misbehaves again and recieves he gets another infraction which will add another infraction point to their account - has this member reached 3 infraction points he/she will be send automaticly to the kiddy table (timeout) and will not be able to post threads posts or reply to such for 14 days.
After 14 days the infractions are lifted and the member is given another chance, should the member not learn and misbehave again and reach the total of 6 infraction points he/she will be automaticly whacked.

Just so we are clear on this, we are not turning this into a new nazi state and AC is pretty much free speach, so for excample of a member calls muslims ragheads and black people niggers that is very regretable and I expect the community to follow up and shun this member but we will not automaticly ban somebody for using that sort of language (this is may change depending what turn the forum takes).

Hope this is understood and you all see this as it meant to be - for a more friendly and more welcoming forum.

Your thoughts and feedback is very welcome.

sparkie
02-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Can't wait for mine,LOL.

MickDonalds
02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
I can see myself garnering ALOT of infractions for my opinions. I'm American and we don't compromise, so if made to leave, I'll leave.

sparkie
02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I can see myself garnering ALOT of infractions for my opinions. I'm American and we don't compromise, so if made to leave, I'll leave.

Unlax, buddy. Things are pretty mellow 'round here, after all, they keep me around. Starks a good guy. You'd really have to crap on yerself to get booted.

scoutsout80
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Opinions welcome, namecalling members, except Sparkie, is verboten.

Scott
02-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I can see myself garnering ALOT of infractions for my opinions. I'm American and we don't compromise, so if made to leave, I'll leave.that will never happen. Your safe with us ;)

Stark
02-02-2010, 05:03 PM

Not at all - the infractions is really mostly for asshates that want to spam their page here or the bots that post links - and lets just say you get an infraction for calling me a nazi loving jew hating kraut - it would be 1 fraction point (you get informed via pm) and after 10 days its been erased and you can call me a nazi loving jew hating kraut once more ;)

Unlax, buddy. Things are pretty mellow 'round here, after all, they keep me around. Starks a good guy. You'd really have to crap on yerself to get booted.

Thanks sparkie, thats pretty much it I really want everybody to feel as free as possible - as long as we don't have jihadi loving pukes here anything is pretty much fair game. - and you are right we have never really kicked somebody of the page and board until they really went on our nerves.

Pittsburgh
02-17-2010, 05:43 PM
I stay on the newspaper and stay away from the leg. I think I'm good.

scoutsout80
02-17-2010, 05:45 PM
I stay on the newspaper and stay away from the leg. I think I'm good.

Hahaha.....I, however, am not a pisser, but am a humper.