PDA

View Full Version : What is your take on the Haiti Earthquake?

Lindsayraikwarme
02-02-2010, 08:22 AM
China and Russia put the blame on some screwed up experiments of US for the earthquake that happened in Haiti.
Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a 90 Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska
If we can recollect a previous news when US blamed Russia for the earthquake in Georgio. What do you guys think? Is it really possible to create an earthquake by humans?
I came across this article about Haiti Earthquake (http://universalages.com/hot-news/what-happened-in-haiti-is-it-related-to-haarp/) in some blog it seems very interesting, but conspiracy theories have always been there.

MickDonalds
02-02-2010, 08:41 AM
I think you've been spending time with dmaxx over at prison planet.com for too long.

In regards to my thoughts on Haiti itself...

We shouldn't be giving so much to a toilet of an island that will never offer us any incentive to help them in the first place. We give and give and give and give, precious resources, manpower, aid and MONEY to a country that will institute another Keloptocracy for a government, and will, in all likelihood fall into the ocean once again in 4 or 5 years and then come begging for another handout. We give and get NOTHING for it, and the rest of the world *coughEuropecough* offers basically NOTHING.

"Hey I heard Mexico is sending a platter of sopapillas and some earthquake researchers over. That's fair right???" :rolleyes:

I feel for the women and children victims, but on any other day that the Haitian people were NOT in need, they'd just hack my arms off with a machete for my wristwatch. It's an unfortunate circumstance, but why should we feed the world when there are abused women, and starving infants in our own country who've fallen through the cracks of society and need our help just as much?

Yono
02-02-2010, 08:45 AM
A video of a 90 mil volt shockwave? I want to see that...

Mel
02-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Of course we did. :roleyes:

nastyleg
02-02-2010, 11:05 PM
of course it is America's fault just like 9/11....USS Cole....Oklahoma City Bombing......Trade Tower Bombings......and of course the massive tidal waves that always hit the south pacific.

Toki
02-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Jesus, zipped Alex Jones' fly and get off of your knees, Governor Ventura.

MickDonalds
02-03-2010, 01:00 AM
of course it is America's fault just like 9/11....USS Cole....Oklahoma City Bombing......Trade Tower Bombings......and of course the massive tidal waves that always hit the south pacific.

You forgot Hurricane Katrina.

Us "Whiteys" conjured up a Hurricane to drown the Darkies in "N'Awlinz" so we could build boardwalk real estate and make millions, remember? :oldroll:

wardog99s
02-03-2010, 02:08 AM
America did not do this, the power reqired to do such a thing would black out Evey city..

the world is a ever changing, volatile place filled with disaster and destruction, shit happens.. that's why you need to prepare for shit like this...
whether it be natural or man
Adapt and survive

wardog99s
02-03-2010, 02:16 AM
A video of a 90 mil volt shockwave? I want to see that...

me to... sound electrifing (pun intended)

GTFPDQ
02-03-2010, 04:59 AM
You bloody Americans and your toys.

Stark
02-03-2010, 06:08 AM
We have a "hat day" to help Haiti at work today.... I mean if its that easy to help Haiti we may want to tell the guys down there that all
they have to do to fix this is by wearing a hat - its that simple

Toki
02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
We have a "hat day" to help Haiti at work today.... I mean if its that easy to help Haiti we may want to tell the guys down there that all
they have to do to fix this is by wearing a hat - its that simple

I feel awful for laghing at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

sparkie
02-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Haiti,,,,,,, Still and always a welfare state,,,,,,,,

MickDonalds
02-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if in this democracy form of government we have to have been able to vote whether or not our tax dollars go to a toilet that will fall into the ocean again in 8 or so years? I'd have voted hell no

Stark
02-04-2010, 03:56 AM
Haiti,,,,,,, Still and always a welfare state,,,,,,,,

yeah lets stop pretending this country was a paradise before It got destroyed by the earthquake

nastyleg
02-04-2010, 04:03 AM
this could be a blessing....with all of the aid flowing in like a giant tidal wave they could actually improve the infrastructure....which will be easy to do since it was shit to begin with