PDA

View Full Version : Lol had a funny experience today - mentaly "challenged" person on bus stop

Stark
02-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Please note:
I know this isn't too popular some people think you shouldn't call people retards ( I personally feel there is nothing wrong with the word as such, its all in the context) so I hope I don't fuck some bodies day up by calling this funny guy a retard.

So here we go....happened a while back but I just had a flashback and had to burst out laughing :D
I was on my way to work, major traffic, so I am stopping in front of this bus stop were always a couple of mongoloids?!? (Jesus I will burn in hell for this) wait for the bus.
I had to do a double take on this one guy – he had 80th pants on, massive ear phones on and he was... wait for it …. Break dancing, or more to describe it more
Precise, he was doing the robot – I wish I would have filmed it but it was so fucking funny to see him getting all into it, everybody else trying to do their upmost best to ignore him, I’ve never seen people in my life so hard not to laugh – he then proceeded to robot into the bus which was hilarious since the bus drive cracked up :D

nastyleg
02-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Hahahaha

GTFPDQ
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
apple - meet laptop, table and t-shirt....... Too funny

Mel
02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Dude...You are going to rot in hell.:lol: Good story thou.

SMR
02-01-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZA4rX8wc8&feature=related

hahahahaha!