PDA

View Full Version : lolol check this out - What Not to wear in the underground train

Stark
02-01-2010, 04:07 AM
:freakout::freakout::freakout:

wardog99s
02-01-2010, 04:11 AM
even snipers need to commute to work...

Stark
02-01-2010, 04:13 AM
check this out - extremely good camo I mean its "only" white but looks to be so effective

nastyleg
02-01-2010, 04:26 AM
the winter camo used by the germans of WW2 was highly effective.....white with spots of gray or black.....helps break up the outline because no matter how flat an area appears no field will be completely white.

MickDonalds
02-01-2010, 04:59 AM
That'd be fun...Wear a ghillie on a subway and act sneaky just to fuck with people, lol.

I always wanted to armor up, put on my ammo vest, kevlar, gloves and have my SAW front slung at the low ready and walk around out in public. People would be scared.

nastyleg
02-01-2010, 05:27 AM
That'd be fun...Wear a ghillie on a subway and act sneaky just to fuck with people, lol.

I always wanted to armor up, put on my ammo vest, kevlar, gloves and have my SAW front slung at the low ready and walk around out in public. People would be scared.

You forgot your eye pro and ear pro in the form of peltors

deadmike
02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
:freakout::freakout::freakout:

C'mon, don't you guys have "Wear Your Cammo to Work Day" in Ireland? It's all the craze here in the states (specially the Nation of Texas). It's like the "Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work" day, and the "Go Postal at Work" day...

Stark
02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Lol I had a guy once in my team in the old company I worked for - we a dress up day so people come in in Star wars costume (major geeks) and one guy (the eqivilant of a fat airsofter) comes in with an MP5 all geared up - the vest - the helmet - the boots - I mean completly kittet out, he walked from his house to his job like that lolol.
I nearly chocked when I went to the toilet and he was standing there MP5 slung on his back and taking a piss :D :D