PDA

View Full Version : Gaming AC, the AC community and Karma

deadmike
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
I find it truly offensive that someone or someones are gaming the AC community by gaming the Kharma system.

Yes, this is aimed at Partizan (at least).

Partizan, you are very exposed on AC, the community and your kharma is being gamed and the true validation you seek is certainly not coming from the AC community.

Is AC a community or a dictatorship? Do you and others wish to stifle speech and karma which you do not agree with?

Do you think you are clever to have gamed the karma system?

Do you like playing games?

If you cannot deal with reality and the validation or lack of validation, we have a saying in my house, you must have baggage you need to deal with; oh yes, we also say you are in denial.

If you cannot get validation from the community, then you will seek to pull a fast one on the AC community. By golly, if you want propaganda value from your karma (because that is all Kharma is - propaganda) why not take out ads on AC, they need the cash and you need the validation. win-win

I mean, really, this kind of childish behavior and condoning of it by Stark, and i'm sure it goes as high as stark (my assumption); is that really what this community is all about?

You post images of real men fighting for their fucking lives and you want to play games with the kharma system?

Tell me that is not childish. Go ahead, justify it. You are fooling who? Comforting and stroking your own ego?

You know what you do for AC, why play games? Why lower yourself to childish acts? Your selfless acts should be satisfaction enough, critics be damned.

Right?

SMR
01-25-2010, 09:16 PM
AC a community or a dictatorship? Dictatorship all hale Stark.

deadmike
01-25-2010, 09:42 PM
AC a community or a dictatorship? Dictatorship all hale Stark.

Well, yeah, you are correct... Wouldn't that be Beloved Leader Stark?

SMR
01-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Correction all hale beloved Leader Stark!

Scott
01-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Correction all hale beloved Leader Stark! haha man, iv'e done my haling to stark a long time ago ;)

Stark
01-26-2010, 12:27 PM
You can sell your souls to me anytime - get in line

deadmike
01-27-2010, 12:24 PM
You can sell your souls to me anytime - get in line

With or without kneepads! lol

Stark
01-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Thats purly a retorical question :D

deadmike
01-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Thats purly a retorical question :D

I _always_ get those wrong!!! hehe

SMR
01-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Any one have a baby wipe for my nose ?

deadmike
01-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Any one have a baby wipe for my nose ?

Wait a few months, Stark will have plenty. :)