PDA

View Full Version : We called Soldiers rapists and babykillers but meant no offence

Stark
01-17-2010, 03:43 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2801177/Muslim-protestor-Minim-Abdul-meant-no-offence.html

A MUSLIM protester accused of shouting abuse at a soldiers' homecoming parade yesterday said his group went out of their way not to cause offence.

Munim Abdul, 29, admitted they branded the troops rapists, murderers, baby killers and terrorists.

But he claimed it was never their intent to upset anyone.

He and six other Muslim men are accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words and behaviour during the parade by the Royal Anglian Regiment through Luton, Beds, on March 10 last year.

Abdul said: "We chose our words carefully. We did not intend to distress or alarm anyone. The banners were saying they are murderers.

"We meant the entity of the British Forces are a murdering entity.

We meant they are killing people when there is no justification. The war was illegal. Anyone that kills was a murderer."

Asked about the claims that the soldiers were rapists, he said that an Amnesty International report recorded many cases of abuse.

Advertisement
Quantcast

He said the soldiers were described as "baby killers" because of the bombing of towns and villages.

He added: "We are not judging an individual, we are judging the Armed Forces as an entity."

He and Jubair Ahmed, 19, Jalal Ahmed, 21, Yousaf Bashir, 29, Shajjadar Choudhury, 31, Ibrahim Anderson, 32, and Ziaur Rahman, 32, - all from Luton - are appearing before the town's JPs.

Case continues.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2801177/Muslim-protestor-Minim-Abdul-meant-no-offence.html#ixzz0cttVYg2G

ghost
01-17-2010, 05:34 PM
So the British troops are "murderers" for fighting a terrorist organization in Afghanistan that has lashed out against the West multiple times?*

*ie - USS Cole bombing/9-11 attacks/WTC bombing/US embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya/etc

But when radical Islamic fundamentalists bombed the subway in London, in 2005, that was okay?

And they mean no offense? I think they need to do themselves a favor, and shut the fuck up. Maybe they could go join their Taliban friends in Afghanistan, and try showing the British military how tough they are?

jbam5
01-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Maybe they should leave the murderous country of the U.K. and go live in the peaceful land of Afghanistan.

F-450
01-21-2010, 03:19 PM
So the British troops are "murderers" for fighting a terrorist organization in Afghanistan that has lashed out against the West multiple times?*

*ie - USS Cole bombing/9-11 attacks/WTC bombing/US embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya/etc

But when radical Islamic fundamentalists bombed the subway in London, in 2005, that was okay?

And they mean no offense? I think they need to do themselves a favor, and shut the fuck up. Maybe they could go join their Taliban friends in Afghanistan, and try showing the British military how tough they are?

Agreed !!!

sparkie
01-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Come to my front door,,,,,,, We'll settle things,,,,,,,,,

Mel
01-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Come to my front door,,,,,,, We'll settle things,,,,,,,,,

Would love to get in on that fun Sparkie.

GTFPDQ
01-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I was going to say this is a Brit problem let us fix it..... BUT then I remembered that its a Brit problem and the Nanny State wouldnt want us to cause trouble.

So you American lads, have at it.

fallen-ink
01-23-2010, 10:01 PM
I was going to say this is a Brit problem let us fix it..... BUT then I remembered that its a Brit problem and the Nanny State wouldnt want us to cause trouble.

So you American lads, have at it.

The Thing Is Our "labour" government will do anything to advoid any "racial tension" between muslims and the ever decreasing small white british population! but I respect a few jouralists who have said (both british muslim and white british) that a racial tension and out break is the best thing for us right now. because things like this keep happening. hopefully come election time, labour has seen its day. I say bring back maggie thatcher.

para reg.

sparkie
01-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Maggie was a good old wench,,,,,,, Love that lady.

dmaxx3500
01-24-2010, 10:33 PM
would be a shame if they[muslim hecklers] got the asses kicked with their own signs and posters

Bisley_Bob
01-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Maybe they could go join their Taliban friends in Afghanistan, and try showing the British military how tough they are?

Brummie (Birmingham) accents are frequently heard on Taliban icom chatter. It's such an easy accent to identify, but I'm sure muslims from other cities in the UK are there too.

greenmamba
01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Maybe they should leave the murderous country of the U.K. and go live in the peaceful land of Afghanistan.

They would never do, because over there they could never get the social benefits, welfare and freedom...

DOUG
01-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Send these ragheads back where they came from! Wakeup Britain.

tankmanbrad
01-31-2010, 05:54 PM
fine, then I am free and more than willing to blanket every fucking retard raghead as an entity in the same way... very easy to do when they come off like leeching caustic cultist terrorists like this...

"see my middle finger is only directed at you cultist retards as an entity, Im not spitting in your face as a PERSON or RELIGION, my politically correct society doesnt allow for such things!"...

gdmn cave dwelling pre-hippies need their asses handed back to them in a body bag and sent OUT of the free world back to their non raping, non baby blowing up, non murdering peaceful dirt bowl.

Same with the Toronto 18: if caught again plotting to blow up buildings and training with ak47s in the woods of Ont. the rejects say they wouldnt participate only turn and walk away (and yet not stop it from happening because they support such action). Fuck em. Burn em. Send em back to the dirtbowl too.

rufomagus
02-01-2010, 06:47 PM
We have the same problem here in Australia, if we are so bad why the F*** are they here?!?!?!

Yono
02-02-2010, 12:35 PM
You know when they all those pieces of puke will shut up? When those same pieces of crap that they are feeling sorry for will come up to their family and friends, slit their throat, take pictures/movie of it and post it on the interenet. Thats the disgusting, and horribal truth.