PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed had a Little Lamb......

scoutsout80
01-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Ahmed had a little lamb...
It's from Pravda, so it must be true (via CNNTurk):

A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey. Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep...

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

Ahmed, stay AWAY from the sheep pen!

Pic below the fold. YIKES!!!!

WretchedDevice
01-14-2010, 05:04 PM
That looks baaaaaad!

Cup_Noodles
01-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Is it just me or does that "thing" have one hell of a smile goin?

Mel
01-14-2010, 08:09 PM
WTF!!! That thing looks like the dog off of Body Snatchers. :scared:

sambuyanay
01-14-2010, 08:51 PM
wel,l no surprises there.

ahmed's been busy. LOL

wardog99s
01-15-2010, 03:41 AM
dint think that was possable lol wow thats fucked up.

Markoxx
01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
this is what happen when ahmed fuck sheeps and goats lolz.

Gokkemis
06-24-2012, 09:03 AM
So fake that it hurts! :)